Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Round 3 statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Round 3 is over, I will not be looking at any further votes.

Favorites/High Seeds were 7-6.

There was one shutout, 50 Alice Eve 18-0 over 17 Leighton Meester.

There were no ties.

The biggest upset was 95 Kristin Gustafson over 9 Kim Kardashian 11-9. That will make all of you who like young boys over women with curves happy.

I personally was 9-4, but I should have been 10-3, I picked a HUGE underdog just for the fuck of it.

There will be a run off vote to get into the sweet 12 (?). Right now there are 13 ladies remaining. I will be posting the runoff around 6PM EST.

After the Sweet 12 will be the 6 that need dicks, then another run off and the finals.
Was Summer Glau on the list? I was watching The Cape last night and she was looking very hot.
JDubb Wrote:Was Summer Glau on the list? I was watching The Cape last night and she was looking very hot.

She was not even in the hot 100 maxim made.
Pete Nice Wrote:The biggest upset was 95 Kristin Gustafson over 9 Kim Kardashian 11-9. That will make all of you who like young boys over women with curves happy.

Maybe we should have a Dicks I want to suck 100, so the gay people don't screw up votes like this? lol
I'm not against curves, I'm just against disgusting attention whores that are dumb as fuck and really just not that hot.
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm not against curves, I'm just against disgusting attention whores that are dumb as fuck and really just not that hot.

^This
I'm all for curves when the girl is hot.