Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Things you liked as a kid, but hate now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me it has to be snow or just winter all together.

As a kid it was fun. It meant school delays and closings. It meant sledding, skiing and snowball fights.

Now it means "Dammit, I gotta drive to work in this shit." And don't get me started on the fucktards in their SUVs thinking they're invincible just because they got 4WD. Also shoveling out the driveway (If you don't have a snow blower). And for those who have kids, the delays and closings always throw a wrench in plans for the day. As an adult, it's nothing but a Hasselhoff.
things I hate......cartoons from when I was a kid, you just cant go back. Watching them now is just painful.

Most of the sitcoms as well, just about unwatchable.
Brampton Wrote:things I hate......cartoons from when I was a kid, you just cant go back. Watching them now is just painful.

Agreed. GI Joe and Thundercats are just painful to watch. Although, I still like Looney Toons and Tom and Jerrry. Those are classic no matter how old you are.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:things I hate......cartoons from when I was a kid, you just cant go back. Watching them now is just painful.

Agreed. GI Joe and Thundercats are just painful to watch. Although, I still like Looney Toons and Tom and Jerrry. Those are classic no matter how old you are.
my wife and I watched a couple hours of looney tunes last weekend......couldn't believe the cartoons were almost 50 years old and still funny
Loony Toons :high5: