Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri Jan 7...My last day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
It's just regular toaster not a toaster oven. BUT! It one of those toasters that toasts FOUR pieces of bread at a time! Booya! My buddy's Russian wife has one and it is sweeeet.
I agree! Margaritas and toast!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
cody Wrote:
Brian Wrote:If it comes out in the news that Obama is a fan of the Jersey Shore, I'm moving to Canada.

Oh! Well if you join up with us now you get a free toaster with citizenship. A fancy toaster too.

Is it a toaster? Or a toaster oven?
Some of those are like mini-ovens now.

We got a toaster oven for xmas, it's awesome. Toaster ovens are the BEST for reheating leftover pizza.

:high5:
That's the only thing I use it for.
Hello hello hello hello
did someone turn the forum off?
Derick Wrote:did someone turn the forum off?

It's Friday, I've about turned myself off for the week.
Yes
I am so fucking sick of Hobo Williams. I hope he OD's while sucking cock for crack.
We do not have any homeless people here. I can't find any hobo talent.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so fucking sick of Hobo Williams. I hope he OD's while sucking cock for crack.

:high5: yep. Lefty Liberal love story for sure.
Derick Wrote:Hello hello hello hello

ECHO
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so fucking sick of Hobo Williams. I hope he OD's while sucking cock for crack.

:high5: yep. Lefty Liberal love story for sure.

Fucking Lefty Liberal Pussy Motherfuckers.

The Hobo Williams story is a perfect example of the Pussification Of America.
Derick Wrote:did someone turn the forum off?
My internet went out. The UPS that the modem and router were plugged into just shit the bed.
I just noticed that Rich tells everyone when he has sushi. He never says "while eating dinner last night" or "after I finished eating" it's "while having sushi last night" or "after I finished my sushi"

Really kind of a douchey move.
LeNeve Wrote:I just noticed that Rich tells everyone when he has sushi. He never says "while eating dinner last night" or "after I finished eating" it's "while having sushi last night" or "after I finished my sushi"

Really kind of a douchey move.
That's our Rich.
off to lunch with my boss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27