Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-4-2011 It's Tuuuuuuuuuesday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to make some sort of air powered shooting device, and shoot stuff at the guy across the shop.
that sounds like fun. I used to work in a neon sign shop and we used to have these brass caps that would fit perfectly inside a 4' glass tube, we used to shoot them at unsuspecting people all the time, and they sting bad
WEll I put a small ball bearing into a metal tube, brake line material, and fired it at the wall, it went through the insulation, then I fired another right at the sheet metal, and it dented it. I probaly won't be shooting this at a human.
they just towed an old ass bronco in here. very good original condition too. not sure what the year is.
LeNeve Wrote:WEll I put a small ball bearing into a metal tube, brake line material, and fired it at the wall, it went through the insulation, then I fired another right at the sheet metal, and it dented it. I probaly won't be shooting this at a human.
well that sucks. I wanted to see someone get shot with it. maybe if there is a bunny or something
LeNeve Wrote:they just towed an old ass bronco in here. very good original condition too. not sure what the year is.

it's a 1974 bought from this dealer new back then. all original, close to mint condition. The battery was dead. An old lady owns it. Never starts it. Just sits in her garage all year.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:WEll I put a small ball bearing into a metal tube, brake line material, and fired it at the wall, it went through the insulation, then I fired another right at the sheet metal, and it dented it. I probaly won't be shooting this at a human.
well that sucks. I wanted to see someone get shot with it. maybe if there is a bunny or something

There is always a bunny sitting under my camaro. I don't think I can get the air hoses stretched out that far though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

There is always a bunny sitting under my camaro. I don't think I can get the air hoses stretched out that far though.
just shoot the guy using the compressor to dry vehicles
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The service manager brought me a set of keys for a pickup, I asked what was wrong with it, he says I don't know the guy didn't speak english. :roll:

Now I haver to drive it around and make my own determination what might be wrong. It probaly is only here for an oil change or something.
why dont you ask the buritto lady to translate

she does not speak english either. The cleaning girl is mexican, but she called in sick. I understand enough spanish that I could have known what was wrong.

Get him to write it down then use an online translator. We use that for the mexican drivers that bring the PDI trucks in.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

just shoot the guy using the compressor to dry vehicles

perfect.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The service manager brought me a set of keys for a pickup, I asked what was wrong with it, he says I don't know the guy didn't speak english. :roll:

Now I haver to drive it around and make my own determination what might be wrong. It probaly is only here for an oil change or something.
why dont you ask the buritto lady to translate

she does not speak english either. The cleaning girl is mexican, but she called in sick. I understand enough spanish that I could have known what was wrong.

Get him to write it down then use an online translator. We use that for the mexican drivers that bring the PDI trucks in.
I just went bumper to bumper and wrote down everything I could find wrong with it, then put an estimate together. Ended up at about 5,000 dollars. He didn't want to do it. Still charged him 2 hours for all the diagnostics though.
People on facebook have lost there minds, and I'm enjoying every second of it.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went to a monster truck thing when I was 11 or 12. I wasn't impressed. It was stupid. Some guy blew himself up with dynomite in a box and the trucks were loud, and the whole coliseum smelled like carbon monoxide. I got a headache.
they used to have snowmobile races indoors that we would go to. Nothing like 2 stroke exhaust. I swear you would leave high

Beausejour hosts two snowmobile races one in December and the other in February. It's all outdoor though.
MY dad gave me a queen size brass bed for christmas. It was my grandmothers. He bought me new mattresses for it too. I need to get down to where he lives and pick it up some time.
I'm going to leave a little early today. :cya:
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't realize you could look at your own house on google maps. Freaky.
According to Google Earth, my house doesn't exist yet. The pics must have been updated right before my place was built.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24