Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 27 Hilary Duff v 42 Anna Farris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
27. Hilary Duff

[Image: 27_hilary_duff_l.jpg]
[Image: hilary-duff-1.jpg]
[Image: hilary-duff-bikini-2-shape-02.0.0.0x0.649x912.jpeg]
[Image: hilary_duff_hard_nipples.jpg]

42. Anna Farris

[Image: anna-farris-gq.jpg]
[Image: anna-faris-gets-in-shape.jpg]
[Image: anna-faris-gq-april-3.jpg]
[Image: anna-faris-nude-03.jpg]
You guys need help.....Anna Farris has made it past the first round, but youre gonna eliminate Marisa Miller.....bunch of :fag:
I don't know how either of these girls made it out of the first round but Anna has to go!
ap bikini team Wrote:I don't know how either of these girls made it out of the first round but Anna has to go!

yeah, agreed. Lost a lot of better girls due to the match ups. Oh well.
Brampton Wrote:You guys need help.....Anna Farris has made it past the first round, but youre gonna eliminate Marisa Miller.....bunch of :fag:
Yea. There's a couple of hot girls i'd like to see still in it that aren't still there.
I hope it's not like the Regis and Kelly contest where they already pre-determined the winner.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: anna-faris-nude-03.jpg]
:atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm:
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
:atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm: :atm:

Is that for Anna Farris or Ema Stone?
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Is that for Anna Farris or Ema Stone?
Whosever ass that is.
thats ana farris' pancake ass
Brampton Wrote:thats ana farris' pancake ass

I'd take Emma Stone over Anna.
And, the chick on the left, I'm pretty sure is Kat Dennings.
I'd take her over Anna too.
I hate myself for having seen that movie.