Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is every one doing for New Years EVE!!
me, I am probably gonna watch a movie with the wife and have a drinK @ midnight!!
WyoIan Wrote:What is every one doing for New Years EVE!!
me, I am probably gonna watch a movie with the wife and have a drinK @ midnight!!
^^this is what I will also be doing
I will prolly play some Halo reach also can't forget that!
it's my wife's birthday, we're going out for diner then going home, probably watch a movie or tv after we put our daughter to sleep. no big plans
Staying home with my girlfriend and having a few friends over.
hey brampton, i joined your last 2 games of COD Black Ops last night, i'm terrible, i think in the 2 games i got 11 kills but got killed like 35 times
michaelangelo Wrote:hey brampton, i joined your last 2 games of COD Black Ops last night, i'm terrible, i think in the 2 games i got 11 kills but got killed like 35 times
I saw you there, you didn't help me at one point. i was shooting at 3 guys and you didn't come with me around that corner....I was laughing out loud screaming at you :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm listening to HOH the part during 9/11......I didn't hear him that day, but it brings every memory of that day right back......I'm actually glued to the radio now
I plan on getting drunk. :beer:
Just took down the tree. Now I gotta tear down the outside lights. Glad it's in the 40's today.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hey brampton, i joined your last 2 games of COD Black Ops last night, i'm terrible, i think in the 2 games i got 11 kills but got killed like 35 times
I saw you there, you didn't help me at one point. i was shooting at 3 guys and you didn't come with me around that corner....I was laughing out loud screaming at you :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sorry, i ususally play free for all but i thought i'd join your game. then i thought maybe i should get a headset, but then i would have heard you yelling at me :roflmao: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Sorry, i ususally play free for all but i thought i'd join your game. then i thought maybe i should get a headset, but then i would have heard you yelling at me :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't use a headset....I'm not that hardcore....now if we could get a DBN group together, I'd get one...then it would be worth it
I think we' are going to Gettysburg tonight. The usually have music and events out in the street and then fireworks at midnight.
When I get CODBO I will hit you guys up right now I only have COD MW2, but I don't really like it.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I don't use a headset....I'm not that hardcore....now if we could get a DBN group together, I'd get one...then it would be worth it
Yeah, nothin like a punk brat spoiled 12 yr old talkin smack at you.
Pages: 1 2