Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hot 100 - South Bracket Rd 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, pick one from each matchup, 4 votes total.

Matchups are as follows

4 Jessica Alba
29 Arianny Celeste

12 Yvonne Strahovski
21 Eliza Dushku

5 Alice Eve
28 Jordana Brewster

13 Erin Andrews
20 Brooklyn Decker
Jessica Alba
[Image: 00021f.jpg]
Arianny Celeste
[Image: tArianny4.jpg]
Yvonne Strahovski
[Image: 3193724524_2362910935.jpg]
Eliza Dushku
[Image: eliza-dushku-maxim-1.jpg]
Alice Eve
[Image: Alice-Eve-Blue.jpg]
Jordana Brewster
[Image: jordana-brewster-maxim-4.jpg]
Erin Andrews
[Image: 143_35294a7232b85a35ecdd55e2d8e61005.jpg]
Brooklyn Decker
[Image: 09_brooklyn-decker_23.jpg]

note....I couldn't find any better pics of Erin Andrews, so if anyone else can that arent NSFW that might help
This was a really strong bracket. That is all
That picture of Alice Eve does not show her best two "qualities" at all.
Pete Nice Wrote:That picture of Alice Eve does not show her best two "qualities" at all.
Pete, I want to agree with you but she is... I don't know. She doesn't do it for me.
Damn you. Why did you have to put Alice Eve against Jordana Brewster?
BramptonSadnote....I couldn't find any better pics of Erin Andrews, so if anyone else can that aren't NSFW that might help)

Brooklyn Decker is hotter anyway
As much as I love Jordana Brewster, that bracket probably has the worst pics of the two girls. Alice Eve gets the edge because she's been naked.

Arianny is hotter than Alba for the same reason (Playboy spread was REALLY good) and Alba has disgraced the cover of that magazine by being one of the first celebs to not be naked while being on the cover. She ushered in non nude spreads by Olivia Munn and Heidi Montag. That can't be forgiven.

Elisa is just hot. She can actually fight too. Lot of training from the Buffy the Vampire shows and recently on Doll House (one of the best series Josh Whedon has done, but was too deep for a Friday night show, and thus canceled).

And Erin because I don't know the other two
Can we pick any four, or do we have to pick one of the two from each pairing?
ap bikini team Wrote:Arianny is hotter than Alba for the same reason (Playboy spread was REALLY good) and Alba has disgraced the cover of that magazine by being one of the first celebs to not be naked while being on the cover. She ushered in non nude spreads by Olivia Munn and Heidi Montag. That can't be forgiven.
Jessica Alba is the most boringest hot chick ever.
i bleed green Wrote:Can we pick any four, or do we have to pick one of the two from each pairing?
Your voting on the matchups, its pretty clear
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Can we pick any four, or do we have to pick one of the two from each pairing?
Your voting on the matchups, its pretty clear
That's what I did, but I was looking for a loophole so I could vote for both Alice Eve and Jordana Brewster.