Dudebro Nation

Full Version: hot 100 - west bracket rd 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, next group

pick one of each matchup, number beside name is ranking

2 Marisa Miller
31 Amanda Bynes

10 Olivia Wilde
23 Laura Vandervoort

7 Mila Kunis
26 Sofia Vergara

15 Jessica Biel
18 Scarlett Johansson
Marisa Miller
[Image: vsecret-Marisa_Miller.jpg]
Amanda Bynes
[Image: amanda-bynes-maxim-february-2010-cover-02.jpg]
Olivia Wilde
[Image: 400-olivia-wilde.jpg]
Laura Vandervoort
[Image: Laura_Vandervoort1.jpg]
Mila Kunis
[Image: mila-kunis.jpg]
Sofia Vergara
[Image: sofia_vergara1.jpg]
Jessica Biel
[Image: jessica-biel-20071230-356594.jpg]
Scarlett Johansson
[Image: scarlett-johansson.jpg]
I hate these brackets...there is some good talent that is not going to make it to the next round. I mean really...Marissa Miller v. Amanda Bynes should be a quarter or semi-final choice. There are a couple of these brackets I would vote "none of the above" on.
Hondo Wrote:I hate these brackets...there is some good talent that is not going to make it to the next round. I mean really...Marissa Miller v. Amanda Bynes should be a quarter or semi-final choice. There are a couple of these brackets I would vote "none of the above" on.

I can't belive my girl Alessandra Ambrosio didn't make the cut??
IMO
1. Alessandra Ambrosio
2. Marissa Miller
3. Stacey Keibler
For starters at least...
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:I hate these brackets...there is some good talent that is not going to make it to the next round. I mean really...Marissa Miller v. Amanda Bynes should be a quarter or semi-final choice. There are a couple of these brackets I would vote "none of the above" on.

I can't belive my girl Alessandra Ambrosio didn't make the cut??
IMO
1. Alessandra Ambrosio
2. Marissa Miller
3. Stacey Keibler
For starters at least...
this is based on the voting by members of DBN.....its not my fault they like girls shaped like boys
Marissa. No question.

Sophia and Jessica were no brainers over their competition.

Olivia I accidentally voted for. I think Laura is much hotter. V and Smallville made her hot enough to take on anyone.