Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Day 7/08/09!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've got girls in studio tomorrow!

So as usual, we interrupt our normal broadcast, to bring you this important message!

Up Next:

Lyssa Lee
5'4
34-24-31
Reading, PA

[Image: 49dd0fb7a1ae4.jpg]
[Image: 464ba14379897.jpg]
[Image: 4884db1c49ecc.jpg]
[Image: 4a36b3e7d8f44.jpg]

Lyndsay Morgan
5'6
34-26-35
Reading, PA

[Image: 48c95ecd76732.jpg]
[Image: 48ca87f949701.jpg]
[Image: 4a380422238f0.jpg]
[Image: 4905fed363d31.jpg]
lyssa...eh

lyndsay...finally i get to give out a vagina cream pie, storing up for a couple of days, needed a release :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Derick Wrote:lyssa...eh

lyndsay...finally i get to give out a vagina cream pie, storing up for a couple of days, needed a release :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

You have me sooooo confused. I don't know what you like. I think Lyssa is rediculously hot.

Although I am glad you at least like Lyndsay. If you went 3 in a row with some of the hottest models I've seen in some time, I'd think you might have been a little :homo:
its not that all of these girls arent ridiculously hot, cause they all are, i just prefer some over others
Lyssa is sooooooo hot :doggystyle:

Lyndsay.....eh.......she's taking it in the face
:wanker:
Lyssa. is. gorgeous.
I would perform anal massage on both their bungholes with my cock.

No wonder they like the BBC, they are from Reading. Reading is one of the worst, dumpiest, crime ridden cities in the world.

Paul, which one was the BBC lover?
Pete Nice Wrote:I would perform anal massage on both their bungholes with my cock.

No wonder they like the BBC, they are from Reading. Reading is one of the worst, dumpiest, crime ridden cities in the world.

Lyndsay
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would perform anal massage on both their bungholes with my cock.

Lyndsay

I like the other one better anyway.
I'm putting my 2 cents in... I'd take the brunette over the Blonde chick, she has an ugly face. :-)
beckster Wrote:I'm putting my 2 cents in... I'd take the brunette over the Blonde chick, she has an ugly face. :-)

I agree