Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100 ROUND TWO 22 v 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
22. Mila Kunis

[Image: 13_mila_kunis_l.jpg]

52. Kristin Bell

[Image: 52_kristen_bell_l.jpg]
Come on everyone, lets get Chris Bell outof this thing
Brampton Wrote:Come on everyone, lets get Chris Bell outof this thing
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

kristen all day, everyday
interesting they ended up matched up. They were both hot as hell in that movie.
Meg!
Meg!
Meg!
Chip Wrote:Meg!
Meg!
Meg!
:high5: :high5: :high5:
They are both favorites of mine, this one is tough.
LeNeve Wrote:interesting they ended up matched up. They were both hot as hell in that movie.
Yea. I remember this debate. I still say Bell is hotter. She plays much more of a girlie girl in that movie. Maybe she's more of a bitch, morally, but if you watch the body language she's more of a girl. That's more attractive to me
I call Shenanigans on this poll. Bell was ahead by a lot the other day. Someone is modifying the votes. Shenanigans
Derick Wrote:I call Shenanigans on this poll. Bell was ahead by a lot the other day. Someone is modifying the votes. Shenanigans

I voted for Bell, you voted for Bell, there is only one other person who can modify the poll......
how can there be 18 votes for this one, and others only recieve 14. Who is not voting for all of them?
Derick Wrote:how can there be 18 votes for this one, and others only recieve 14. Who is not voting for all of them?

I am wondering this too. Some have 17 votes also.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:how can there be 18 votes for this one, and others only recieve 14. Who is not voting for all of them?

I am wondering this too. Some have 17 votes also.

I am with you guys, why would you not vote for all of them?

PEOPLE VOTE FOR ALL 26 POLLS!!!!!!
I voted on everything.