Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100 ROUND TWO 4 v 99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4. Blake Lively

[Image: 4_blake_lively_l.jpg]

99. Alison Brie

[Image: big_alison-brie-1dss.jpg]
Since I can't vote for both, I won't vote against either one.
I feel like if i don't recognise either of their names they should'nt be ranked this high. The second girl is definately hotter though.
i bleed green Wrote:Since I can't vote for both, I won't vote against either one.

That's not how it works, one has to have just a little extra tingle in the crotch for ya, make a decision already.
i bleed green Wrote:Since I can't vote for both, I won't vote against either one.
and here is the reason why the votes dont make sense. People voting for some but not all
Derick Wrote:
and here is the reason why the votes dont make sense. People voting for some but not all
All of my votes are in :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That's not how it works, one has to have just a little extra tingle in the crotch for ya, make a decision already.
Fiiiiiiiiiine. Blake Lively it is, even though the other girl has nude pics.
Derick Wrote:
That was the only one I hadn't voted for.