Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Zombie proofing your car.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]iS8KXHBCimo[/youtube]
I like what they did with the car, and they should have stuck with that. The turret/hatch on top is a good idea if you can secure the opening well.

They should have stuck with the car defenses only. A shotgun an sword are your best weapons? Seriously? A garden rake as a backup? A shotgun should be a last resort weapon for when all your other weapons are out of ammo and you are being overrun, especially one that needs reloaded every two shots.

Anyway, I would love to get an SUV and deck it out as a zombiemobile, similar to the one they have. I would want one that was almost new though so that mechanical problems would not be a concern. I also would load the sucker up with full size spare tires, at least two, attached to the outside somewhere. Maybe a cabbed pickup would be a better option than an SUV b/c then you would have a ton more storage room and you could set up the rear as a sleeping quarters also.
My truck is perfect for this. Great offroad capability and small windows.
Joe Wrote:My truck is perfect for this. Great offroad capability and small windows.

And your truck would be immediately improved looks wise with the black primer spray paint....
Joe Wrote:My truck is perfect for this. Great offroad capability and small windows.
I'll take my chances in my Dodge pick-up.
How would you get gas with nobody working at the stations? I've got no idea how to turn the pumps on inside the store.

I think i'd head for the woods and camp out. If you're the only one out there i think zombies would head to more populated areas where there's more food/brains. set up on a vantage point and get a dog to bark if anything comes around and you could shoot em before they even got close