Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rex_kwon_do Wrote:Just saw that SiriusXM is having another contest for its listeners and thought I would pass along to everyone.

http://sirius.thefidelisgroup.net/WishUponaStar/

Does spending an “Action Packed” day with Sirius XM Stars Too hosts Covino & Rich sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not! Enter now for your chance to own New York City with the dynamic duo! You and a guest will sit in on the Covino & Rich show, co-host Spotcenter, take in a baseball game. That’s not all! The package also includes round-trip airfare for two, a two-night hotel stay and $250 in spending money. (ARV: $3,550)

Pretty cool that The Show is finally getting some respect!

We should have a TOMB raiding section for DBN.
JDubb Wrote:
rex_kwon_do Wrote:Just saw that SiriusXM is having another contest for its listeners and thought I would pass along to everyone.

Does spending an “Action Packed” day with Sirius XM Stars Too hosts Covino & Rich sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not! Enter now for your chance to own New York City with the dynamic duo! You and a guest will sit in on the Covino & Rich show, co-host Spotcenter, take in a baseball game. That’s not all! The package also includes round-trip airfare for two, a two-night hotel stay and $250 in spending money. (ARV: $3,550)

There isn't that much to raid. The good content is here.
This really pisses me off :flame: .....when I went to this the other day there was no C&R prize just a Gay Thomas one so I signed up for the Ellis one instead. It says you can only sign up once Confusedlap: WTF
WyoIan Wrote:This really pisses me off :flame: .....when I went to this the other day there was no C&R prize just a Gay Thomas one so I signed up for the Ellis one instead. It says you can only sign up once Confusedlap: WTF

You don't need to win to hang with C&R.
Joe Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:This really pisses me off :flame: .....when I went to this the other day there was no C&R prize just a Gay Thomas one so I signed up for the Ellis one instead. It says you can only sign up once Confusedlap: WTF

Ya but free plane tickets would have been sweet
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Ya but free plane tickets would have been sweet

It's saying the retail value of the prize is like $3650. You better be getting a giant room at a baller hotel, front row seats at the game, and first class airfare. Otherwise, I'm going to be asking for $2500 in spending money instead of $250.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

There isn't that much to raid. The good content is here.
This