Dudebro Nation

Full Version: I feel the need....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....not for speed (it's illegal), but body armour. I think that if or WHEN a zomble outbreak occurs people need some sort of body armour. I think that its over looked way to fucking much! How many times in movies and TV have people been bit in the arm or leg or neck or balls and turned into zombies when a little preventive purchasing could have saved their lives...and balls?!? Hmm!? Probably a couple times I'm guessing.

Here's what I would back for Zombieapocalypsefest 2013 (Oh, I calculated it out and came up with 2013)

[Image: body%20armor%20full-thumb.bmp]

I chose this armour cause it looks kinda cool...storm trooperish, flashy. It's probably not nearly as practical as it looks but they way I figure it I could probably pick up a few more chicks in a post apocalyptic world then this guy...

[Image: sdfgdsfgsdfgsdfg.jpg]

let's face it, this guy ain't picking up any hotties and would be lucky to be raped by Tin Man (I've never seen him with a girlfriend.......just saying)

In closing; Body Armour is Fuck Yeah!
I still have my bullet-resistant vest and all my riot gear. There's no way anyone is biting through any of that stuff.
Yet another reason why I can't see the Army failing as it always does in the movies. They have great (obviously bite resistant) body armor!
I'm gonna go medieval and get some chainmail.