Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/20/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the last new girl of the year. I'm going to post an oversized "Girls of the World" list for Christmas, that'll run through the new year. So here you go.

Up Next:

Kate Dombrosky
5'10
34B-26-34
Clearfield, PA

[Image: 5283684858_ece4e53c43_z.jpg]
[Image: 5283084807_768b88b836_b.jpg]
[Image: 5283685000_10979fee75_b.jpg]
[Image: 5280847975_0d61f492b9_b.jpg]
[Image: 5280847881_df712e7b6c_b.jpg]
very nice. Single? Looks a little older than most of your models.
She's 20. Has freckles so it changes the look on the face.
SINGLE ? Can I hit that ?
Clearfield, what the hell were you doing up there that you found her? There isn't shit in Clearfield.

I like her though, girl next door look and a killer tight little body. I would give her an old fashioned Western PA anal romp.
she doesnt appear to be on FB, but my searching skills are lacking
No idea. She's brand new. So I haven't asked.
ap bikini team Wrote:No idea. She's brand new. So I haven't asked.
Wtf sometime i wonder how you run a modeling company. You have a casting couch, a hord of models, and you wont even hook a brother up. What did I ever do you to, why Paul why
super sexy girl. I'd drop some white freckles on her.
LeNeve Wrote:super sexy girl. I'd drop some white freckles on her.
Quote of the day. Can't see any of the pics so I will withhold judgement for now
Ooh now I see her. :wanker:
Pete Nice Wrote:Clearfield, what the hell were you doing up there that you found her? There isn't shit in Clearfield.

I like her though, girl next door look and a killer tight little body. I would give her an old fashioned Western PA anal romp.

lol There's apparently a college there. It's where she goes to school. She lives in another nothing PA town north of Harrisburg.
She got the natural hot look goin on here. Not overdone on the make up, and I'm guessing real :boobs:? Let's just hope she stays away from the knife. Nicely done.
Oh yeah, and :hitit:
I'd pump that rump
She's pretty, but she doesn't have an ass.
Pages: 1 2