Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Maxim Hot 100 5 v 96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
5. Megan Fox

[Image: 5_megan_fox_l.jpg]

96. Lea Sedoux

[Image: 96_lea_seydoux_l.jpg]
I voted for Fox, I didn't want to, but the other chick made me.
I'll just pretend we're talking about Megan from 5 years ago.
The Lea chick is busted
this is like America Vs The Phillipines.....there is no chance
Yep, is like KU basketball going up against a community college. Clear winner here.
Everybody here knows what I think of Megan Fox. But honestly the girl she's up against shouldn't be in the Hot 1000 yet alone the Hot 100.
Pokes28 Wrote:Everybody here knows what I think of Megan Fox. But honestly the girl she's up against shouldn't be in the Hot 1000 yet alone the Hot 100.

I don't know what you think of Megan Fox.
Joe Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Everybody here knows what I think of Megan Fox. But honestly the girl she's up against shouldn't be in the Hot 1000 yet alone the Hot 100.

I don't know what you think of Megan Fox.
Me either
Joe Wrote:I don't know what you think of Megan Fox.

I wouldn't put her out if she was on fire. I'd go get supplies and have a party. After hearing her talk, I've realized that she's a horribly ugly person on the inside. I no longer find her the least bit attractive. I won't ever go see her in a movie and I hope she dies soon.
Pokes28 Wrote:

I wouldn't put her out if she was on fire. I'd go get supplies and have a party. After hearing her talk, I've realized that she's a horribly ugly person on the inside. I no longer find her the least bit attractive. I won't ever go see her in a movie and I hope she dies soon.
Well now... Confusedhock:
Pokes28 Wrote:

Damn.
After hearing how dumb she is, I figured she would be better in the sack then I originally thought.
But, the plastic surgery is ruining her.

[Image: 0618-megan-fox-credit.jpg]
She had plastic surgery???? What an idiot. She was fine the way she was! Well, except for her toe thumbs :barf:
She's gone under the knife at least 3 times in the last couple years. I hope she gets Montag'd
Pokes28 Wrote:She's gone under the knife at least 3 times in the last couple years. I hope she gets Montag'd

That Montag chick is now saying that she regrets all her surgeries. She has a bunch of nasty scars now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:She's gone under the knife at least 3 times in the last couple years. I hope she gets Montag'd

That Montag chick is now saying that she regrets all her surgeries. She has a bunch of nasty scars now.

That was kind of my point.
Pages: 1 2