Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Best of the year 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since DBN is almost 2 years old, I suggest we start a yearly tradition. The years best of. Best thread, best post (non-edited), etc.

Go...
Good idea. I wish I could remember stuff more than a week old though.
The easy one: Our longest thread ever was the Corey incident.

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...f=4&t=2083

It also caused a 4-day spread of ISTs with the same title... "There are no words to describe"
Yep.
The best thing to happen to DBN this year was Corey.
Hands down.
Best smileys :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie:
Nussie_T Wrote:Best pie comment thread???

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...f=5&t=1182

Um.... No
i bleed green Wrote:Best smileys :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie:

Lame
LeNeve Wrote:I also have 3 more kids now, than I did back when I had fast cars. Kids are great and everything, but you can't sit on them and do donuts in parking lots.

:roflmao:
That's it, right there! Greatest line of 2010!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I also have 3 more kids now, than I did back when I had fast cars. Kids are great and everything, but you can't sit on them and do donuts in parking lots.

That's it, right there! Greatest line of 2010!

:thanks:
My vote is for 2010 to be names the year of the PIE... The year of :tater: The year of telling bitches to know their role and make you a pie!!! :taterpie: My vote is for Beckster to be named The Pie queen of DBN. Which she can already add to her impressive list of awards such as slut of the year... etc.
Don't forget the DBN Classic "2 girls one pie." 2010 was clearly the year of the pie and the year of tater tits,,, :tater:

[Image: Beckyspie2copy.jpg]

[Image: beckytaters.jpg]

[Image: apple_pie.jpg]

Beckster also told me the taters are growing!!! Hmmmmmmmm LOL!!!
I know someone who needs to shut the fuck up and know HIS role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2