Dudebro Nation

Full Version: WikiLeaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to hate this WikiLeak guy.
But, I'm starting to think maybe it's good.

The logic behind the Patriot Act? If you're not doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to fear.
Well, government, what goes around, comes around. Suck it.
People shouldn't be scared of the government, the government should be scared of the people.

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/
I have not really heard anything from wikileaks that is groundbreaking anyway, just a bunch of stuff everyone knew but couldn't prove before.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have not really heard anything from wikileaks that is groundbreaking anyway, just a bunch of stuff everyone knew but couldn't prove before.

When I first heard about it, I thought he was putting out stuff that would endanger lives.
But if it's just a bunch of shady stuff the government has been doing, then hell yeah, put it all out there.
When they brought out the stuff that made the war look pretty shitty I thought it was cool. I don't think the media or the government tell you how shitty it really is to be in the middle east. I stopped falling for the whole "We're fighting for our freedom" shit years ago.

Then it hit me that this is some foreign douche that likes being a rebel and apparently likes banging chicks without a rubber against their will then I thought it's not so cool anymore. Plus, he got the info from a gay guy in our military. Not really cool anymore.

I hope he's getting butt raped in prison right now.
Chip Wrote:I want to hate this WikiLeak guy.
But, I'm starting to think maybe it's good.

The logic behind the Patriot Act? If you're not doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to fear.
Well, government, what goes around, comes around. Suck it.
People shouldn't be scared of the government, the government should be scared of the people.

http://sowhyiswikileaksagoodthingagain.com/

I totally agree with you. You're supposed to be totally fine with handing over all your privacy rights to the government.
When they get caught out lying to the public about their real motives it's all "Wait wait wait, You were'nt supposed to see that"
Does'nt sound like the government is working "for the people" if that's the case.

I don't buy the charges against the guy either. How hard is it for the government to pay some chick a mill to claim he raped her. Girls do that shit to athletes musicians and actors all the time.

Even if they were true, wich i highly doubt. It's not about if this guy is a good guy or not. Either way it doesn't change the relavancy of the facts in the documents, or how it effects the relationship of the US govt. to it's citizens . It's just charachter assassination, same as a lawyer would try to do in a trial.
Jim had the news on last night and they were talking about the charges against this guy... One woman claimed that he forced her legs apart and forced himself in and then went back to her a week or so later and did it again. I'm sorry, but unless he broke into her place a second time, I totally call bullshit on this woman. Why the hell would she allow him near her a 2nd time unless it was consensual? It sounds like things were good until someone cut her a check....