Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Congratulations Sara & Rich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations to both of you! I wish you both a long life of joy and happiness totether.

[Image: S128%20-%20hurrah!%20congratulation1.jpg]
congrats to you both
I am not congratulating them until the actual day of the ceremony.
When is the big day?
Quote:When is the big day?
Dec 4
Which would be today. Congratulations to both of you! :high5: :happy:
Figured I'd wait till today to post anything on this thread.
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Dicky!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats Rich. Now you can start finding out what so many of us already know.
Today is the big day Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Rich Hoots.
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is the big day Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Rich Hoots.

I dunno. Actually I can see her being Mrs. Davis. If Covino gets married to Layla though he's definitely Mr. Kayleigh.
Congrats and best wishes to both of you guys.
negadave Wrote:Congrats and best wishes to both of you guys.

Wait! Would she take his stage name? Or did he legally change it to Davis? Just curious
[Image: 203326823.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F...IBK62W4%3D]
ap bikini team Wrote:

Wait! Would she take his stage name? Or did he legally change it to Davis? Just curious

As far as I know, he still has all his legal stuff with his real name. When he flies, Spot has to put in his real name.

I saw the first "possibly unauthorized" wedding pictures appeared on Facebook at about 3:15 AM tonight. I wonder if those will be taken down by this afternoon?
Greg Mercer Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

As far as I know, he still has all his legal stuff with his real name. When he flies, Spot has to put in his real name.

I saw the first "possibly unauthorized" wedding pictures appeared on Facebook at about 3:15 AM tonight. I wonder if those will be taken down by this afternoon?

lol I was just curious. Not trying to stir up anything
Pages: 1 2