Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fan loyalty question!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a Memphis Tiger basketball fan to the bone! Well I live an hour away in Jonesboro, Ar. which is Arkansas State Red Wolf country. I even take classes here at ASU. Here is my dilemma. My wife works with a guy who got us tickets tomorrow night at the FedEx Forum in Memphis where ASU is playing my #14 ranked Memphis Tigers. The tickets are under the ASU coaches name at will call. We will be behind the coach in the midst of ASU alumni, Do I show loyalty to my Memphis Tigers and wear my colors and cheer them on OR wear neutral colors and not get too emotional? These tickets are very hard to get and I am thrilled to go. What to do; what to do???
you already have the tickets
A better question is who the F@#$ are the Memphis Tigers.
Joe Wrote:A better question is who the F@#$ are the Memphis Tigers.
Not much, but they're all we got!!!
Derick Wrote:you already have the tickets
Yep!!!
The question is do you want to use this hookup in the future? Make your decision based on this.
Hondo Wrote:The question is do you want to use this hookup in the future? Make your decision based on this.

yep. Good call.
Neutral, you have to be respectful of who gave you the tickets. Wear a Memphis shirt under a neutral sweatshirt and cheer quietly.

BTW, Memphis is overrated, they would get destroyed in a season in the Big East
I got tickets to a Vikings v. Packers game a few years ago. MY son and I are Packers fans, the tickets were in a box owned by the local Fox affiliate. We walked in wearing green and gold to a sea of purple and yellow with Fox on the back of the jerseys. I felt like an asshole and was never offered the tickets again. The Packers won and Favre broke several records during that game.
JDubb Wrote:I got tickets to a Vikings v. Packers game a few years ago. MY son and I are Packers fans, the tickets were in a box owned by the local Fox affiliate. We walked in wearing green and gold to a sea of purple and yellow with Fox on the back of the jerseys. I felt like an asshole and was never offered the tickets again. The Packers won and Favre broke several records during that game.

There's a lesson there. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Wear neutral and don't get overly excited. But enjoy the game.
I'd do what any other Philly fan would do.

Go there, get drunk and try to get arrested. :rock:
Joe Wrote:I'd do what any other Philly fan would do.

And boo Santa Claus.
i bleed green Wrote:

And boo Santa Claus.

Don't forget the snow balls
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

And boo Santa Claus.

And don't they cheer when drug dealing rapists get carried off on stretchers?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

And boo Santa Claus.

And don't they cheer when drug dealing rapists get carried off on stretchers?

Michael Irvin?
Pages: 1 2