Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wine & Web recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have the past two weeks of Wine & Web recorded and posted here http://www.mediafire.com/?4ty422q11j26b if anyone is interested.

I think Mercer has all of them recorded and posted here http://www.mediafire.com/?yj6eihfogob3p
I missed a few weeks here and there but I do have most of these shows. I did record it tonight and will upload it when I get a chance.
How many different good wines can there be?
I'd think you'd run out of remendations after like a month or two if you're talking about a different one every day.

I couldn't do an infomercial everyday telling you to go buy a certain beer. I'd be done after like 15 shows. Unless i just started making shit up.
If he does one show a week, he could go on for about a year just on French wine types, and that is only one counrty. If he chooses a specific wine region and type for each show, it will be YEARS before he duplicates.
Pete Nice Wrote:If he does one show a week, he could go on for about a year just on French wine types, and that is only one counrty. If he chooses a specific wine region and type for each show, it will be YEARS before he duplicates.

Yea.... but are they ALL that amazing? Or are you just trying to over describe everything to sound like you're some expert?

I can picture that dude doing the same show talking about coffie.

"Well, the Mcdonalds has a dark robust full body too it, while the D&D has a light creamyness to it that is signature of that brand. The hottest under the radar value right now, is the green mouintain at the citgo down the street."

To me, at the end of the day, it's still all coffie.
New show uploaded.
New show uploaded.
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
the keifer Wrote:[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Well, now, maybe there were two new shows uploaded.

Jdumb, were there two new shows uploaded?
:finger:
[Image: retard-girl-i-can-count-to-potato30.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: retard-girl-i-can-count-to-potato30.jpg]

:roflmao:

Wasn't that a line in that movie were Johnny Knoxville pretended to be a ra-tard to win the special olympics?
One... two... potatoe... seven... orange... Jeff... boat... 11...
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Well, now, maybe there were two new shows uploaded.

Jdumb, were there two new shows uploaded?
Hmm. Never thought of it that way.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[Image: retard-girl-i-can-count-to-potato30.jpg]

:roflmao:

Wasn't that a line in that movie were Johnny Knoxville pretended to be a ra-tard to win the special olympics?

Yes, the Ringer.. Pretty goofy, but funny
Pages: 1 2 3