Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 11/15/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's another new girl from the team.

Up Next:

Alycia Paccione
5'3
34-25-35
Staten Island, NY

[Image: 4cd97891dc72e.jpg]
[Image: 4cca32abf3bb0.jpg]
[Image: 4cca317053ae6.jpg]
[Image: 4cd978b7c953e.jpg]
[Image: 4cca3397120b9.jpg]
[Image: 4cd9787c75ac7.jpg]
[Image: 4cca323648642.jpg]
nice upper body, ass looks huge, I say I hit that but someone beat me to it already with a 2x4. I'll pass on this girl. Sorry Paul, not one of my favs. I'm sure petey will have anal with her though
Is she a Jersey girl????
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is she a Jersey girl????

Meaning a crazy fist pumper? No. Just Italian.
I'll pass this week.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is she a Jersey girl????

Meaning a crazy fist pumper? No. Just Italian.

I was thinking that she is short enough and Italian enough to try out for Jersey Shore. :wink:
She's not the prettiest or has the best body, but the pose in the 2nd picture has always been one of the sexiest ever. I wish more women would do that pose!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:She's not the prettiest or has the best body, but the pose in the 2nd picture has always been one of the sexiest ever. I wish more women would do that pose!!!

Pic #3 is my favorite.
3's good. 6Th pic isn't bad either. I think she went a little big on the boobs though.
negadave Wrote:3's good. 6Th pic isn't bad either. I think she went a little big on the boobs though.

They'll look better in 6 months or so. She literally just got them done. So the swelling isn't down on them yet, and the skin hasn't stretched to where they are. That and it's a push up bra. They'll look better soon though.
She kNOSE what's up.

Great body. Face is whack.

I would stick my penis in her ass though.
You guys are way too picky. Some of the Bikini Team girls that Paul posts are "hotter" than others, but good lord. I would do them all without hesitation. Now if I only had the game and looks to get one... Confusedwoot:
Greg Mercer Wrote:You guys are way too picky. Some of the Bikini Team girls that Paul posts are "hotter" than others, but good lord. I would do them all without hesitation. Now if I only had the game and looks to get one... Confusedwoot:

Thanks Mercer!
ap bikini team Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:You guys are way too picky. Some of the Bikini Team girls that Paul posts are "hotter" than others, but good lord. I would do them all without hesitation. Now if I only had the game and looks to get one... Confusedwoot:

Thanks Mercer!

There is not a single one that I have ever said I would not have sex with. I just know Paul appreciates our honest opinions.
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Thanks Mercer!

There is not a single one that I have ever said I would not have sex with. I just know Paul appreciates our honest opinions.

There's honest, and then there's brutal. I appreciate the honest ones like "Not my steeze" or something similar, the ones where they say she's been beaten by a 2x4 are a bit much. Keep in mind, the girls I'm posting on here, I see regularly and in some cases are friends.
Pages: 1 2