Dudebro Nation

Full Version: I have to admit I'm impressed, a little
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cunty posted this on TOMB today in the IST. I can't remember the reference but watched the clip tonight. I'm am no Taylor Swift fan by any means but she impressed me a little... Thought?

[youtube]6CuGTg5J678[/youtube]
Thoughts? You mean besides why cunty doesn't come over here any more?

Ok, here is my thought. I would love to get her ass up face down and smack that ass while she screams "fuck me fuck me".

She looks like a dirty little slut.

HEY that drummer only has one arm!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure Def Leppard is the band that put the Stanley Cup upside down on stage.
Morons.

The chick? Yeah, I'd f her.
Pete Nice Wrote:HEY that drummer only has one arm!!!!!!
Now that is freakin' funny!!!
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure Def Leppard is the band that put the Stanley Cup upside down on stage.

How do you tell? :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure Def Leppard is the band that put the Stanley Cup upside down on stage.

How do you tell? :poke:

It's a big trophy that tapers in to a big bowl at one end. Logic would put that side up.
And then there's the writing all over it. But I guess that's expecting too much.
I see her from time to time around town. She lives about 10 minutes from where I do. She strikes me as being totally clueless. I've never seen anyone dress up like she does to go to the mall.
Hondo Wrote:I see her from time to time around town. She strikes me as being totally clueless.

She's making a shitload of money. She can't be that dumb.
My buddy was trying to tell me she's beat. :bullshit: :hitit: