Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fiesta zombie commercial.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu4_F_QNqYc&NR=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu4_F_QNqYc&NR=1</a><!-- m -->
I only have two keys on my keychain and the car key is pretty easy to figure out. I am pretty sure I will be fine even without those things on the Fiesta.
I usually have my keys ready, but I probably should practice moving more quickly.

Seriously, would pepper spray even phase a zombie?????
So I'm eating dinner out with the g/f last night and I ask her the following questions:

1) How do you kill a zombie?

2) True or false: If a zombie bites you you will become a zombie

3) True or false: A zombie can run faster than a regular person.

She goes 0 for 3 on answers. I made up my mind right there. If zombies ever chase us I'm tripping her.
Hondo Wrote:So I'm eating dinner out with the g/f last night and I ask her the following questions:

She goes 0 for 3 on answers. I made up my mind right there. If zombies ever chase us I'm tripping her.
:high5:
Hondo Wrote:So I'm eating dinner out with the g/f last night and I ask her the following questions:

:roflmao: :roflmao: That's much better than the car door test from "A bronx tale"

:roflmao: That was fucking funny!