Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 10/31/10 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's the end of favorite month, so I figured I'd end it with one of the biggest favorites that nearly everyone has liked.

UP Next:

Sivan Krispin
5'5
36-26-36
Los Angeles, CA

[Image: 49834ba2f3c92.jpg]
[Image: 4bbbfa5f88dff.jpg]
[Image: 4a1ce88e9a71c.jpg]
[Image: 4a6ff27d5ea4b.jpg]
[Image: 4a3b305c2d25c.jpg]
[Image: 4bbbfa3309b25.jpg]
[Image: 4cc78a051f074.jpg]
[Image: 4cc78a4d5c40c.jpg]
[Image: 4a8c5979b6f00.jpg]
Yup, I like her.
Sivan is so one of my top 3 fav girls. I totally have material for tonight. She is soooooo hot
I'm with :tater:

I would too.
Hate the tatts but the rest is beautiful.
Derick Wrote:Sivan is so one of my top 3 fav girls. I totally have material for tonight. She is soooooo hot

I just booked her for a big football promo. So next season, I'll be promoting her heavily. So get used to seeing her lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Sivan is so one of my top 3 fav girls. I totally have material for tonight. She is soooooo hot

I just booked her for a big football promo. So next season, I'll be promoting her heavily. So get used to seeing her lol
i have no problems with this, you keep posting them, i'll keep looking
It's for the Suicide Fantasy Football league. Should be great. We have to do a bunch of photoshoots for them. So a lot of football related shots will be coming this spring.
ap bikini team Wrote:

Cool.. What will she be doing?
ap bikini team Wrote:It's for the Suicide Fantasy Football league. Should be great. We have to do a bunch of photoshoots for them. So a lot of football related shots will be coming this spring.
can I come?
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :atm: :atm: :atm: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :missionary: :missionary: :missionary: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :ontop: :ontop: :ontop:
She is very HOT!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Cool.. What will she be doing?

We're working with the Suicide Fantasy Football league. It's Fantasy football with a twist. No drafts. You pick your line ups each week (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K). The twist is, you can only pick a person once. It's a big promo (40 models will be used), with 6 main girls in large markets being the main models for them. Should be a lot of fun. Right now I'm in 2nd in my league. Right now, I'm in the money and should come away with a few hundred. Looking forward to next season.
still havent answered my question.....
As I say every time her pics get posted, I absolutely love Sivan! I think she's my favorite model of yours, Paul.
Pages: 1 2