Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Nothing says Happy Halloween like....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cody Wrote:That was us a week ago. Confusedad: But ! It all melted and it's nice again.
Where I'm from the rule of thumb is anytime after halloween the snow is gonna stay.
:whomo:
michaelangelo Wrote:
cody Wrote:That was us a week ago. Confusedad: But ! It all melted and it's nice again.
Where I'm from the rule of thumb is anytime after halloween the snow is gonna stay.

haha! Dick! I don't control the weather. Unless I'm evidently a homo cause I don't like snow. Fuck snow.
cody Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

haha! Dick! I don't control the weather. Unless I'm evidently a homo cause I don't like snow. Fuck snow.
um, i was just agreeing with you, i didn't get that smilie until someone explained it to me. no offence intended
michaelangelo Wrote:
cody Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

um, i was just agreeing with you, i didn't get that smilie until someone explained it to me. no offence intended

hahahaha! Noooo, no no, it's cool. :wink: Just fuckin with ya anyway. Don't take anything I write seriously. I'm pretty sure you're not a dick.
Pages: 1 2