Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Celebs from your state?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any famous people from your area? Who are they.

In CT:
Doug Henry- motocross pro. Lived like 2 streets over from me growin up.
Dan Orlovsky - NFL QB
John D'Agostino - WPT
Rodger Fedderer- Tennis
Jamie Jasta- singer from Hatebreed
And Rob Zombie lives here.
I was born in Kansas, but spent almost half my life in Colorado. I'm sure alot more cool people came out of Colorado. I'll look up both states. Is there a specific site tofind this stuff?
Kansas natives. I only picked the ones I knew. There were a bunch of bullshit ones.

Bob Dole politician, Russell
Amelia Earhart aviator, Atchison
Dennis Hopper actor, Dodge City
Barry Sanders football player, Wichita
Colorado.

Tim Allen actor, Denver
William Harrison (Jack) Dempsey boxer, Manassa
Kit Carson, frontier scout
Buffalo Bill Cody, frontiersman
John Denver, singer
If I did from my state or live here, it would be the longest post ever. So how about just a few that were born and raised in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.

Sports: Joe Montana, Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka, Derrell Reevis, Curtis Martin, shit I could go on and on on this.

Music: Christina Aguilera, Trent Reznor, Brett Michaels are the bigger names.

Movies: Michael Keaton and my brain just froze....
Bill Cosby (Comedy)
Kurt Angle (Wrestling)
Kobe Bryant (Basket Ball)
Ken Griffie Sr and Jr (Baseball)
Joan Jett (Musician)
Taylor Swift (Musician)
Billy Mays (Pitch man) R.I.P.
Jimmy Spencer (Nascar driver)
Isn't Marino from Pitt? Or did he just go to school there?

And in the Detroit area, I could list a bunch of hockey players like Modano, and Miller (kinda) and a bunch others, but I won't.
The first things that come to mind is music.
MC5
The Stooges
Alice Cooper
Ted Nugent
Bob Seger
Mitch Ryder
Grand Funk
The Romantics
Kid Rock
M&M
The White Stripes
Sponge
Andrew WK
And no, not Madona. Fuck her.

Just off the top of my head.

Oh, and my friends sister is dating the lead guitar player kid from School of Rock, he's from around here.
Bruce Willis, Frank Sinatra, Whitney Houston, and Tara Reid off the top of my head.
Pete Nice Wrote:If I did from my state or live here, it would be the longest post ever. So how about just a few that were born and raised in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.

Sports: Joe Montana, Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka, Derrell Reevis, Curtis Martin, shit I could go on and on on this.

Music: Christina Aguilera, Trent Reznor, Brett Michaels are the bigger names.

You forgot your favorite "celebrity".. iJustine
i did a quick search i came up with 21 pages just for chicago
Pink grew up in Philly.
COVINO is from my home state of New Jersey!
Alberta:

Michael J. Fox
Nickelback
Elisha Cuthbert
Erica Durance - plays Lois Lane on Smallville
Pete Nice Wrote:If I did from my state or live here, it would be the longest post ever. So how about just a few that were born and raised in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.

Music: Christina Aguilera, Trent Reznor, :boobs: Brett Michaels are the bigger names.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Music: Christina Aguilera, Trent Reznor, :boobs: Brett Michaels are the bigger names.

Not as cool as Brett Michaels
Pages: 1 2