Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 100 Sexiest Women of Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WAG = Wife and/or Girlfriend
Sterger comming in strong at #9
There are a few girls in there that I know do NOT do MMA fighting. Just because you take Ty Bo, doesn't make you a fighter. So sorry Jenny and Adree, you aren't fighters.

And I don't like how they only have LFL girls from the west coast teams. We have some ridiculously hot girls in Philly and Baltimore that could have replaced a ton of the WAGs that really don't have much to do with actual sports.
ap bikini team Wrote:There are a few girls in there that I know do NOT do MMA fighting. Just because you take Ty Bo, doesn't make you a fighter. So sorry Jenny and Adree, you aren't fighters.

And I don't like how they only have LFL girls from the west coast teams. We have some ridiculously hot girls in Philly and Baltimore that could have replaced a ton of the WAGs that really don't have much to do with actual sports.

Jenny or Penny. I don't see how Penny can fight MMA with those big ass titties.
Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:There are a few girls in there that I know do NOT do MMA fighting. Just because you take Ty Bo, doesn't make you a fighter. So sorry Jenny and Adree, you aren't fighters.

Jenny or Penny. I don't see how Penny can fight MMA with those big ass titties.

Penny. Same thing with Adree. I'll believe it when I see it.