Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jackass 3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm surprised that no one wrote a thread on this one yet.

So anyway, I went to the the-ater last night and saw Jackass 3D. WARNING: There are a couple of junk shots! But other than that, I give it a watch. Just don't go see it after you just ate. The 3D effects were pretty dope. But this was the first time I saw anything in 3D.
So if you like crazy stunts and gross out humor, than go see it.
If you have a weak stomach, than don't go see it.
I as well saw it yesterday.....it was great!

My first 3D movie, and the effects were awesome :high5: . There are junk shots, and some other bodily fluid jokes, so yeah, if you just ate or have a weak stomach....be prepared

otherwise you guys and girls should go see it
I saw it last weekend. Pretty good stuff. I did eat before and nearly lost it once or twice.
I'm getting kind of burnt out on all the jackass type stuff.
My buddy saw it and he said there's a lot of 3d dicks coming out of the screen. Confusedwoot:

Anybody remember the "whiskey" series of snowboard videos? They're the one's who originated the whole jackass thing.

They go into 7-11 and spray the cashier with a fire extinguisher.
They ride a YZ-250 through a grocery store. Shit like that.
negadave Wrote:I'm getting kind of burnt out on all the jackass type stuff.
My buddy saw it and he said there's a lot of 3d dicks coming out of the screen. Confusedwoot:

Anybody remember the "whiskey" series of snowboard videos? They're the one's who originated the whole jackass thing.

I was always led to believe the "dudesons" were the originators of the idiot stunt genre....which in fact they were in the 3D movie....which was a nice shout out
I was never able to get into the Jackass thing. When it first came out my friends were all over that stuff and I was the only one who didn't like it.
I thought it was funny when I was in college 9 years ago, but I haven't watched it since. I have yet to sit through any of the movies.
Brampton Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I'm getting kind of burnt out on all the jackass type stuff.

I was always led to believe the "dudesons" were the originators of the idiot stunt genre....which in fact they were in the 3D movie....which was a nice shout out

There was an episode of Jackass where they talked about how they started.
Knoxville was just testing self defense items for a magazine (skateboarding magazine maybe?) and they decided to film it. Thought it was funny so they kept filming more stuff and getting more friends involved.
Stupid Jimmy Jerkface and I are going to see this movie tonight... I hope I don't get sick....
Nussie_T Wrote:Stupid Jimmy Jerkface and I are going to see this movie tonight... I hope I don't get sick....
Are you going to open your mouth when you see a giant penis coming off the screen at you? :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:Stupid Jimmy Jerkface and I are going to see this movie tonight... I hope I don't get sick....
You already heard about the apple.
i bleed green Wrote:
Are you going to open your mouth when you see a giant penis coming off the screen at you? :poke:

Yes I did and it was AMAZING!
the keifer Wrote:
You already heard about the apple.

There was nothing in the movie that actually wanted to make me get sick. Apparantly I have a better stomach than I thought I did.