Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Oct 22...Touch em all Joe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote::yawn:

It seems quite boring but it's actually pretty interesting. The tender said to pick up three sites. 1 needed to be picked up weekly, the 2nd bi-weekly and the third monthly. The furthest place away is an 66 miles away (East Braintree). I could pick up their materials for 3500 a month added into the 5000 I make at the RM of Brokenhead and all for 4 hours worth of work a day.
Nussie_T Wrote:

It seems quite boring but it's actually pretty interesting. The tender said to pick up three sites. 1 needed to be picked up weekly, the 2nd bi-weekly and the third monthly. The furthest place away is an 66 miles away (East Braintree). I could pick up their materials for 3500 a month added into the 5000 I make at the RM of Brokenhead and all for 4 hours worth of work a day.

:yawn: :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hey Robert... :finger:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Suck it Yankees. Have a nice off season watching the World Series on TV
Hondo Wrote:Suck it Yankees. Have a nice off season watching the World Series on TV
:high5: :high5: :high5:
These :tater: :taterpie: should be together. :tater: :taterpie: look nice together. It's a shame :tater: :taterpie: have to be separated.
Ok my OCD is going off. Is there any way I can make the actual post be inside a box?
i bleed green Wrote:Ok my OCD is going off. Is there any way I can make the actual post be inside a box?
Inside of a box?
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Ok my OCD is going off. Is there any way I can make the actual post be inside a box?
Inside of a box?
Yes. Just so it's separated from the signature.And also from the thread title.
i bleed green Wrote:These :tater: :taterpie: should be together. :tater: :taterpie: look nice together. It's a shame :tater: :taterpie: have to be separated.
It could work in this order. :taterpie: :tater:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Inside of a box?
Yes. Just so it's separated from the signature.

I didn't have Signatures turned on so I didn't see that. I'll look into it.
the keifer Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:These :tater: :taterpie: should be together. :tater: :taterpie: look nice together. It's a shame :tater: :taterpie: have to be separated.
It could work in this order. :taterpie: :tater:
Yes I agree. :tater: would also work. Thanks for pointing out how well :taterpie: :tater: would work. :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which one is the monthly one? Hopefully the furthest one.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which one is the monthly one? Hopefully the furthest one.

Yes it is. The tender reads that they want you to inspect the site every week. Its a two hour drive for me just to check it out. Theres no way in hell I'm driving two hours for nothing and they won't pay me what I want to do it weekly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13