Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10-21-10 Thursday!!! Hey, Hey, Hey......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
:yawn: again, why am I here already...I'll tell ya, b/c some retart who got hit on his stupid bicycle needs to sign forms...that's why....
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: again, why am I here already...I'll tell ya, b/c some retart who got hit on his stupid bicycle needs to sign forms...that's why....

Was it this guy?
(Watch it until the end)
[youtube]PpY9oaCeaQ4[/youtube]
:clap: OMG....I can't believe he got up.. :roflmao:
Geez, Iva... You are getting way too far from those unicorns and rainbows lately. :wink:

That boss of yours talk about hiring anyone yet?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Geez, Iva... You are getting way too far from those unicorns and rainbows lately. :wink:

That boss of yours talk about hiring anyone yet?

Nope...not word....I was talking it over w/Boe and we decided that first I should ask for more $$, then maybe w/i the next few months, if I can't do it all, tell him we need someone (they don't need a lot of experience, that way he doesn't have to pay them a lot)...b/c we all know he's a cheap bastard.
We are at full capacity today. Which is only 9 bays. All 9 trucks are f-250 or bigger. All of them are diesels. Confusedad:
I'm tired of being a nice guy(wink)! I was scheduled off for the rest of the week, but a co-worker went to the hospital for an irregular heartbeat so I came in to run my old route from 3 yrs ago. I actually have to work a little today!!!
Just saw another wind mill blade going through town. I've seen about 5 a day this week. Some going east, some going west. Really cool looking. Freaking humongous.
Wow, the last time I ran this route, I didn't know who C&R were or had satellite radio!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Just saw another wind mill blade going through town. I've seen about 5 a day this week. Some going east, some going west. Really cool looking. Freaking humongous.

I pass them on the free way around here every once in a while. Yeah, those things are huge.
A fabrication and construction company we do work with here, had a contract to install a bunch of them, and as soon as they were done, the company they were working for when bankrupt. They didn't get paid the millions of dollars they were supposed to.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm tired of being a nice guy(wink)! I was scheduled off for the rest of the week, but a co-worker went to the hospital for an irregular heartbeat so I came in to run my old route from 3 yrs ago. I actually have to work a little today!!!

Well, aren't you the generous one :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm tired of being a nice guy(wink)! I was scheduled off for the rest of the week, but a co-worker went to the hospital for an irregular heartbeat so I came in to run my old route from 3 yrs ago. I actually have to work a little today!!!

Eh I get bored if I'm not working anyway!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Eh I get bored if I'm not working anyway!!!

I don't. I totally get where Peter Gibbons was coming from.
:nothingtoadd:
Who ever came up with that annoying pig squealing on Ellis needs to be dragged outside and shot. It is not funny at all, it's obnoxious and irritating and leaves me feeling violent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12