Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Yamika
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it covers your bald spot. :nothingtoadd:
I was driving around Brooklyn a bunch this afternoon and saw a ton of Jews. They are all over in the southern part, hisidic and regular ones. I met a jewish mafia guy once in Brooklyn. I have nothing against Jews, I was just curious.

Dave how have you only met one Jew, there are a ton of Jews in Pittsburgh. There are no redneck jews though, so I guess you wouldn't have seen too many in Uniontown. :owned:
How do you know when you're in a Jew's house? There is a fork in the sugar bowl.
Pete Nice Wrote:I was driving around Brooklyn a bunch this afternoon and saw a ton of Jews. They are all over in the southern part, hisidic and regular ones. I met a jewish mafia guy once in Brooklyn. I have nothing against Jews, I was just curious.

Dave how have you only met one Jew, there are a ton of Jews in Pittsburgh. There are no redneck jews though, so I guess you wouldn't have seen too many in Uniontown. :owned:

Uniontown is jew free. Just met that random one in high school.
Oh.. and the redneck comment.. :finger:
Pages: 1 2