Dudebro Nation

Full Version: too jealous or legit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy's been dating a chick for like 2 months. He got in a big beef with her because her and her ex share a dog. The dude is always texting her asking if she wants to bring the dog over.

Is my buddy acting crazy, or could "wanna drop the dog off tonight" mean "you wanna come by tonight and :doggystyle: "

Think it's weird to have shared custody of a pet?
I don't know of anyone personally who has done that. I think it's weird.
Kinda reminds me of that topic "It's not about the cats."
But to be honest I don't blame him for having a beef with her after dating 2mo. Maybe she's using this as a backup method. Say things don't work out between her and your friend, she'll go right back to the ex. More than likely they both still have some lingering feelings for each other, and they're using that dog as an excuse to see each other. I think his best bet would be to :cya: .
negadave Wrote:Is my buddy acting crazy, or could "wanna drop the dog off tonight" mean "you wanna come by tonight and :doggystyle: "

Your bud is NOT crazy and your theory is exactly right
Yes, they are still fucking. It is not about the cats, or dog in this case.
Confusedlap: Confusedlap: It's SOOOOOO not about the cats.

That poor guy is :owned:
Yeah, he is getting owned. He needs to dump her ASAP and get a new piece of twat.
Sooo, What kind of dog is this??

Of course they are fucking, or at least hanging on to each other. :duh: