Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of the Week 10/11/2010 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided it's Favorites Month. So I'm going to show some of the most favorite girls I've posted on here. First up is probably one of the most favorite of all of them. And since I missed last week, I'll make this one supersized.

Up Next:

Claudia G
5'2
34-24-36
San Antonio, TX

[Image: 4c161e5c20497.jpg]
[Image: l_bb22e3cc5e4042a291688e4c2a018143.jpg]
[Image: 46c781aa67cbf.jpg]
[Image: 4c7f3dcb5a7c4.jpg]
[Image: 4b3b08b9e7ea8.jpg]
[Image: 4605cb4d65183.jpg]
[Image: 48a9600516577.jpg]
[Image: 48688456b52db.jpg]
[Image: 48e1d4cb0cb4b.jpg]
[Image: 483e4ffa4e0e9.jpg]
You can't go wrong with girl on girl pictures Paul. No sir. Can't go wrong.
She's soooo short!! Yet soooo hot! Dang!
Gotta love the girl on girl pics. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
IN

THE

BUTT!!!!!

:atm: :atm:
:wanker: :wanker: :hitit:
:atm: :atm: :atm: :missionary: :missionary: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :ontop: :ontop: :ontop: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: (Even :barf: after some deepthroat action.)
shes got fuck me eyes, sadly she's probably only into corey's
Derick Wrote:shes got fuck me eyes, sadly she's probably only into corey's

maybe you should name your weiner corey.

If I comment on random nussies, I have to fight all weekend with my significant other. So sometimes having a girl is terrible.
If you put a poll on her for hot or not......that pole would be erect!!!!
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
LeNeve Wrote:

If I comment on random nussies, I have to fight all weekend with my significant other. So sometimes having a girl is terrible.

You could always ask her if she thinks the chick is hot enough for a 3-some.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's soooo short!! Yet soooo hot! Dang!

Yea if I wasn't so drunk during my 30th birthday I would have tried something when her tits were on my head....but I blacked out and only have pics to remind me of the missed opportunity lol
ap bikini team Wrote:Yea if I wasn't so drunk during my 30th birthday I would have tried something when her tits were on my head....but I blacked out and only have pics to remind me of the missed opportunity lol

PRO-TIP : Never drink so much that getting laid is no longer on your priority list
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She's soooo short!! Yet soooo hot! Dang!

Yea if I wasn't so drunk during my 30th birthday I would have tried something when her tits were on my head....but I blacked out and only have pics to remind me of the missed opportunity lol

Such an amateur move. You worry me. :poke:
Pages: 1 2