Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also...who thinks Rich checked out Farve's wiener to see how he measured up?

I do.
Hondo Wrote:Also...who thinks Rich checked out Farve's wiener to see how he measured up?

I do.

I don't.

He checked it because he wanted to see a famous weiner.
Chip Wrote:I don't.

I don't know about Rich but I do know that's why JIW checked it out.
Hondo Wrote:

And he compared it to Rich's.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:

And he compared it to Rich's.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He lives just north of Minnesota.He'll probably go there and offer to suck Favre off.
Hondo Wrote:Also...who thinks Rich checked out Farve's wiener to see how he measured up?

I do.

Rich absolutely did that.
I even think that Rich wants to know what kind of loads Farve can blow. Rich is deviant like that.
LeNeve Wrote:I even think that Rich wants to know what kind of loads Farve can blow. Rich is deviant like that.
I'd be willing to bet that Jenn did blow Brett Favre, and if him and Rich ever met, he'd ask Rich "How's my dick taste?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I even think that Rich wants to know what kind of loads Farve can blow. Rich is deviant like that.
I'd be willing to bet that Jenn did blow Brett Favre, and if him and Rich ever met, he'd ask Rich "How's my dick taste?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:eek:
Brampton Wrote:

Wasn't Rich there first?
I really don't know when the pictures were sent.

I do.

Oh definitely.
Pages: 1 2