Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Favorite movie quotes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like, from "Made". "BECAUSE you LOST my CARpet cleaning van.... And i don'T LIKE .. YOU... YOU COCK,SUCKER!" :roflmao:

And from "blow". The dad, "Money isn't real George. It doesn't matter. It only seems like it does."

Fished the salmon river in upstate ny this weekend with a bunch of buds. Everytime somebody got a "fish on!" They'd start yelling "ANETTE, ANETTE" to come net the fish. My cousin told me later, it was from Donnie Brasco, when lefty is cooking and catches the pan on fire. Big Grin Big Grin
One of my favorite's is from American Pie 2 when Stiffler and Oz were walking through a classroom, meanwhile Stiffler was giving Oz a hard time for not tagging as many chicks as he could. Oz was giving Stiffler a hard time for not finding that one girl.
Stiffler says "I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass." :roflmao:
"she just fell out of the i'm gonna suck your dick tree and hit every branch on the way down" - Varsity Blues

pretty much anything from Major League
Anything from Super Troopers.
Everything in Office Space!!!
i bleed green Wrote:Anything from Super Troopers.
^^this^^
Vacation has a lot of good quotes.
<gunshot> "Roll em up!"

-"Gee Dad, you must have launched this thing 50 yards!"
-"That's nothing to be proud of Russ. .....50 yards....."

"We're all gonna have fuckin fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!!! You'll be whistling zippity doo dah out of your assholes!!!"
the keifer Wrote:Vacation has a lot of good quotes.
<gunshot> "Roll em up!"

"We're all gonna have fuckin fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!!! You'll be whistling zippity doo dah out of your assholes!!!"

Anything from Vacation and Christmas Vacation; two favorites...
"Clark I think we are lost.
Ellen, it's only the biggest God damn hole on the face of the earth.
Clark, watch your mouth.
Make that the second."

Or

"Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose outside should have told you."

And

"Surprised Clark?
Eddie if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised than I an right now."

Or

"Do you hear that?
Jesus Bethany, you couldn't hear a dump truck going through a nitro glycerine plant."
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Vacation has a lot of good quotes.
<gunshot> "Roll em up!"

Anything from Vacation and Christmas Vacation; two favorites...
"Clark I think we are lost.
Ellen, it's only the biggest God damn hole on the face of the earth.
Clark, watch your mouth.
Make that the second."

Or

"Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose outside should have told you."

And

"Surprised Clark?
Eddie if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised than I an right now."

Or

"Do you hear that?
Jesus Bethany, you couldn't hear a dump truck going through a nitro glycerine plant."
Gotta love cousin Eddie. "Mary Christmas! Shitter's full!"
Or "If that cat had 9 lives, he just spent em all." :roflmao: