Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Girl Writes Thesis on the Men she...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fucked

The News Story:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/07...54186.html

The PowerPoint Presentation:
http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls...al-gallery

The Girl, Karen Owen:
[Image: s-KAREN-OWEN-large.jpg]
I'm sure her momma is real proud...
What is it with these Duke people?!

Sucks for her and all the humiliation she will have to go through, but the parts i read were great.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is it with these Duke people?!

Sucks for her and all the humiliation she will have to go through, but the parts i read were great.

I couldn't sleep last night so I read the whole thing, it's actually pretty funny but some of the guys she hooked up with were U-G-L-Y!
Nussie_T Wrote:

I couldn't sleep last night so I read the whole thing, it's actually pretty funny but some of the guys she hooked up with were U-G-L-Y!

It was sort of a cool idea, but dumb of her to allow it to slip out... Show your friends and then destroy. Don't email.

It would make a great website for chicks to rate dudes. Imagine meeting a guy and being able to search his name and find out where he's lacking before making that horrendous discovery.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

It was sort of a cool idea, but dumb of her to allow it to slip out... Show your friends and then destroy. Don't email.

It would make a great website for chicks to rate dudes. Imagine meeting a guy and being able to search his name and find out where he's lacking before making that horrendous discovery.

There was a group of us in high school that rated the guys. I have a disk with all the ratings and comments we made. I should find it.
I'm ranked #1 in the S.W. Kansas, and Oklahoma Panhandle divisions.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/38978740/Karen-Owen-Fuck-List-Duke-Grad-Sent-Out-a-PPT-It-Went-Viral">http://www.scribd.com/doc/38978740/Kare ... Went-Viral</a><!-- m -->
Here's a link with all the names and faces visible.
My observations after reading the one IBG posted.

1. She is not that attractive. a 7 at her very best. She looks to have a pretty good body though. There is a reason why this chick was never a girlfriend, that is for the better looking girls.

2. 13. That's it? I was expecting 40 to 50. Her study is substandard. I know some chicks from when I was at Duquesne that would make this chick blush with her 13. Amateur.

3. Those guys are all in good shape and good looking. She was nothing but late night ass or easy for all of them. There is no reason that any of them could get a 10 easy.
She's busted......and thats all these guys wanted to do......they are all on the same team, and they treated her like the team rag!

they all knew she was easy, and some treated her as such.....hence the low scores.

She's no worse or better than any guy, but using their real names and pictures is a very Cunty thing to do
Pete Nice Wrote:My observations after reading the one IBG posted.

2. 13. That's it? I was expecting 40 to 50. Her study is substandard. I know some chicks from when I was at Duquesne that would make this chick blush with her 13. Amateur.

I agree with this. It was too small a study sample (you really need to whore yourself out like the girl did in Mallrats, so not that original). Also, she centered around athletic jocks, and not the college scene as a whole. There should have been a few uglier guys or out of shape guys to show a true study of the college experience. Banging the Duke Lacrosse team also doesn't sound like a tough feat. Not being raped by them would be a better science experiment lol.

But 50 guys, and even a few girls in the study would make it a much more rounded case study.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My observations after reading the one IBG posted.

I agree with this. It was too small a study sample (you really need to whore yourself out like the girl did in Mallrats, so not that original). Also, she centered around athletic jocks, and not the college scene as a whole. There should have been a few uglier guys or out of shape guys to show a true study of the college experience. Banging the Duke Lacrosse team also doesn't sound like a tough feat. Not being raped by them would be a better science experiment lol.

But 50 guys, and even a few girls in the study would make it a much more rounded case study.
Except that the dumb cunt that accused them off it, admitted that she made it up, and no one ever heard Jesse jackson and Al Sharpton apologize.
Derick needs to find this grl.