Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-28-10 Tuesday....Hey Peoples I'm Back!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
:yawn: Hey....
hi
I don't know what's going on here at work...but it sucks...I hate having too much to do.... Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:hi

:boobs: :wink: Hey you!!!!
I stayed up and watched dumb letterman just to see Rich on there. I went to the bathroom and missed it though I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:I stayed up and watched dumb letterman just to see Rich on there. I went to the bathroom and missed it though I guess.
maybe he got cut
the dbn home page is frozen
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: Hey....

你好
Guten Tag
góðan dag
안녕하세요 ahn nyeong ha se yo
ellohay
Privet!
tja
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: Hey....

你好
Guten Tag
góðan dag
안녕하세요 ahn nyeong ha se yo
ellohay
Privet!
tja
Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:I stayed up and watched dumb letterman just to see Rich on there. I went to the bathroom and missed it though I guess.

Should have DVR'ed it man. It was a great bit when they came back from commercial. They were in Dave Letterman's now infamous fuck room. Rich was playing the role of the husband who was forced to sit in the corner and watch, as Stanley T played the role of Dave's bodyguard and prevented Davis from stopping him and Nicole appearing on screen in the reverse cowgirl position and then Dave Letterman appeared from under her smiling and waving with that stupid gap toothed smile of his!
AirHej Wrote:

Should have DVR'ed it man. It was a great bit when they came back from commercial. They were in Dave Letterman's now infamous fuck room. Rich was playing the role of the husband who was forced to sit in the corner and watch, as Stanley T played the role of Dave's bodyguard and prevented Davis from stopping him and Nicole appearing on screen in the reverse cowgirl position and then Dave Letterman appeared from under her smiling and waving with that stupid gap toothed smile of his!

So is this on YouTube yet?
Wow I missed a lot...why did Rich get to do that??? Why not Covino??? How did Rich get on Letterman??? Did he mention C&R???? Fill me in...please...
Iva13 Wrote:Wow I missed a lot...why did Rich get to do that??? Why not Covino??? How did Rich get on Letterman??? Did he mention C&R???? Fill me in...please...

Howdy, Stranger...

It had to do with Morning Mashup, that's why Covino wasn't there.
Good morning DBN!
My Christmas list has begun... Even though it's not available yet and won't be out til next year......

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc3737
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17