Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Is this POA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CHECK THIS OUT, I stopped by the ASU box office to pick up 2 season tickets for the upcoming basketball season. $160.00 per seat isn't too bad, right? Well, I found out there is a $200.00 per ticket REQUIRED DONATION(to the booster club). You gotta be kidding me! If it is "required", it's a fee not a donation! Donations are a voluntary act of kindness! Unbelievable! Can you say rip-off!?!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:CHECK THIS OUT, I stopped by the ASU box office to pick up 2 season tickets for the upcoming basketball season. $160.00 per seat isn't too bad, right? Well, I found out there is a $200.00 per ticket REQUIRED DONATION(to the booster club). You gotta be kidding me! If it is "required", it's a fee not a donation! Donations are a voluntary act of kindness! Unbelievable! Can you say rip-off!?!!

Thats screwed up. I wouldn't have paid. I would have told them they can keep their shit tickets too.
maybe the tickets really cost $360 but they say $200 of that will be considered a donation which is tax deductable and will make it more attractive to people if they think they can write it off on their taxes
eddieyourdj Wrote:CHECK THIS OUT, I stopped by the ASU box office to pick up 2 season tickets for the upcoming basketball season. $160.00 per seat isn't too bad, right? Well, I found out there is a $200.00 per ticket REQUIRED DONATION(to the booster club). You gotta be kidding me! If it is "required", it's a fee not a donation! Donations are a voluntary act of kindness! Unbelievable! Can you say rip-off!?!!

I feel ya Eddie. I have season tickets to Duquesne basketball. While my tickets do not have this fee, the courtside seats do, and all the pregame and halftime "private clubs" do, which is the only place to get a drink in the joint.

Unfortunately, this has been going on with College basketball for a long time, since before we were even born, so I am not sure it qualifies as POA.

Eddie, your cool and don't take this personally, but yes it's bullshit. The same type of bullshit that, my church is supposed to welcome everyone with open arms, but if you don't "donate" every week they get, for lack of a better term "funny" about it.
Father (fake name) joe, according to the bible, you're supposed to live modestly. You got alot more money than me and work a way shorter work week . :finger: Sorry Eddie. :rant:

I heard something last year in football about having to pay, before you even get the option to pay for season tickets. It's bullshit. Those guys bring in a shitload of revenue already. They're just getting greedy... in both instances.
for season tickets to the Bears, you have to buy a seat license for about 10G's, only then can you buy the season tickets. Its a 1 time fee I believe.
I hope you didn't pay and told them to suck it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hope you didn't pay and told them to suck it.
i bet he wrote an email
Derick Wrote:
i bet he wrote an email
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bet he wrote an email
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That is freaking' funny dude & heck no I didn't pay for the seats! I can go free with my student ID, but I don't want in the student section and be that weird old pervert guy. I just wanted some sweet seats for the wife & I. We don't have pro sports so I wasn't aware of the fees!!!
How do you still have a student ID, speaking of perv....
Derick Wrote:How do you still have a student ID, speaking of perv....
...because I'm taking classes you pole-puffer!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I literally have tears from laughing so hard. Ed just :owned: Derick!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I literally have tears from laughing so hard. Ed just :owned: Derick!!
:finger: :tater:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
on how to deliver package more efficiently?
Pages: 1 2