Dudebro Nation

Full Version: T.V. time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many hours of TV do you watch a day?

I used to watch alot. Now i'll throw the news on for an hour or so after work and that's about it lately.
I watch about 4 hours a night on work nights. Most of that is from 10-12 pm. Weekends, depending on the weather, and how I feel, can range from all day long untill I fall asleep at night, to none at all.
Maybe an hour. I catch the news when I go to bed. I see everything else on the interweb.
In the spring/summer I watch about 1-2 hours every two or three days but in the fall/winter I watch 2-4 hours M-T but the time I do spend watching tv I'm either on the elliptical, treadmill or riding the exercise bike.
I watch way too much tv. I know it, it's actually better with a pvr because then I just watch the show and not have to worry about the commercials. It's not like I put tv ahead of anything but usually when I'm home the tv is on in the backround.
I watch TV a lot too. I love DVR. I can watch more shows in less time lol
I will go days watching little, but that's b/c I am busy.
It's broke. :Flaming:
Does TV time count watching TV shows on my computer?
How about if my computer is hooked up to my TV?
Most of my time with TV is spent watching movies, and most of those are from my computer.
LeNeve Wrote:I watch about 4 hours a night on work nights. Most of that is from 10-12 pm.
That's only 2 hours.It doesn't count as four just cause there are four digits. :poke:

Pretty much the only tv I watch is sports and not a lot of that.I'm sure it'll pick up during the winter.When I was at my previous job I spent my entire days off watching tv sometimes.I had 3 and 4 days off at a time.
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I watch about 4 hours a night on work nights. Most of that is from 10-12 pm.
That's only 2 hours.It doesn't count as four just cause there are four digits. :poke:

I was going to say something about that too.
But then I thought maybe he watches 2 tvs at once.
5-6 hours a week
Maybe 1-2 hours a day.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I was going to say something about that too.
But then I thought maybe he watches 2 tvs at once.

I watch it solidly between 10-12. I watch the other 2 hours between 5-10. Sometimes I am watching stuff on a laptop, while I watch tv too. I guess.
Maybe about an hour a day with more like 2 or 3 hours during the weekend.. It varies though. Since the weather is stirring up my pains, I might avoid the housework and crash on the couch for the evening.
Pages: 1 2