Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Detroit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone sent me this link, it's a pretty cool little video on Detroit.
A little history report, and tour of some of it now.
Up until recently, everything worthwhile has been in the suburbs.
If anyone's interested.
There are 3 parts, and then a couple extras.

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit
Just finished watching part one. This is a really good documentary. I would live in detroit. None of that stuff scares me at all. It might not be the best place to raise kids, but what these guys are doing there is really cool and inspiring.

on to part 2.
The buildings are amazing. The musical history blows my mind.

on to part 3
I guarantee, that all have used something made in Detroit. This city made America what it is today. I love it, and feel very connected to those industry towns around the great lakes.

NYC, LA, and all those other pompous ass cities can suck my ass. Nothing there but bankers, entertainers, stock brokers, and all the peons that serve them.

This was a great documentary, thank you Chip. If Detroit had less black people, I would move there.
My revised list of cities I would live in.

Denver
Wichita
San Diego
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Seatle
Anchorage,
I might live in some of the other northern cities, because I like cold weather, and snow mobiles.

I would also live in a city close to ski resorts.
Thats it. I will never live in Texas, NY, Florida, any of the southern humid states.
LeNeve Wrote:I guarantee, that all have used something made in Detroit. This city made America what it is today. I love it, and feel very connected to those industry towns around the great lakes.

NYC, LA, and all those other pompous ass cities can suck my ass. Nothing there but bankers, entertainers, stock brokers, and all the peons that serve them.

This was a great documentary, thank you Chip. If Detroit had less black people, I would move there.

Detroit has a ton of problems. But, I still like it. The people aren't the problem, it's the government.

I actually thought a lot about moving downtown. But, I don't work downtown, and with what I was looking for, the suburbs just made a lot more sense.
And speaking of, I should be closing within 3 weeks.