Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Pre Teens and adolescent kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know my baby girls are growing up. My oldest daughter already needs a training bra, according to my wife, my mother, and grandma. She still looks like a little girl to me. I was actually very defensive about it when they told me.

I'm 31 years old. I don't need those issues. Since the women of my family told me this, I have all but disowned her, and directed all my attention to my tiny daughter.

You ladies of the forum, do you remember being that age, and the changes? How did your fathers react to the situation? I'm having a hard time with it my self.

My son on the other hand, As long as he is stealing my maxim magazines, and hiding them in the tool shed, I don't have a problem.
How could I forget one of the most awkward times in my life? OMG.. She is going to be on a fucking roller coaster ride from hell. Her body is going through major changes, hormones going crazy and things developing. Then there's that one day when she will basically lock herself in the bathroom and freak out. It's weird, it's emotional, and embarrassing. Having her daddy cast her aside will only make her feel more insecure and ugly during all this. You gotta bite it and show your daughter that you are there for her. Who the hell is gonna protect her from the boys that will be chasing her? You. Don't be like my dad and be that guy that we were scared of and just avoided to keep from pissing off. Knightryda's daughter is beginning that stage, too. You aren't the only one going through it. She already told her dad that she thinks she's ugly. He handled it pretty well, but he doesn't understand it either.

Just be patient and as understanding as you can be. And be the girl's Dad. The bras and girlly products (when it comes down to it) are not a huge deal. Suck it up and be ready to buy her some tampons.
Bro it sucks. My daughter and I were in a good place before it all started. I still love het but it is hard to like her some days. She has said awful thing to me but I just know it is all the changes inside talking and not my little girl. She's still in there somewhere. I have talked to some of my friends with daughters and it is very common. You can't keep them little forever but you don't want to lose them forever either. Stay cool with everything eventually they come back.
Oh Robert, that's what I said yesterday, all girls go through an awkward stage...it really sucks...just treat her as you always have...like your little girl...she needs you and your support now more than ever. Still hug and play around w/her. Do your best to not treat her any different b/c in her head she is still your little girl. Even w/all the changes that are going on w/her just remember a lot of times the body matures quicker than the mind. I don't remember my Dad treating me any differnt....he really loved me when I was young, then we had some problems and now were ok so it all worked out.
i dont wanna say I told you so, so I wont
When I was going through puberty my parents divorced. We lived with my mom during the week and spent weekends with my dad. I've always been a daddy's little girl and kind of a tomboy growing up so my dad is and always has been comfortable talking to me no matter what the issue is. He also had 5 sisters 4 of them are younger than he is so I think it's made him kind of mellow about the whole situation... knowing that I will turn out to be a beautiful young woman.
LeNeve... don't shy away from her, she needs all the love & support you can give her at this time. i know it seems like your baby girl isn't ever going to be the same but she will always be your little girl no matter what.
Nussie_T Wrote:When I was going through puberty my parents divorced. We lived with my mom during the week and spent weekends with my dad. I've always been a daddy's little girl and kind of a tomboy growing up so my dad is and always has been comfortable talking to me no matter what the issue is. He also had 5 sisters 4 of them are younger than he is so I think it's made him kind of mellow about the whole situation... knowing that I will turn out to be a beautiful young woman.
LeNeve... don't shy away from her, she needs all the love & support you can give her at this time. i know it seems like your baby girl isn't ever going to be the same but she will always be your little girl no matter what.

When did you get your first training bra... age 5?
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:When I was going through puberty my parents divorced. We lived with my mom during the week and spent weekends with my dad. I've always been a daddy's little girl and kind of a tomboy growing up so my dad is and always has been comfortable talking to me no matter what the issue is. He also had 5 sisters 4 of them are younger than he is so I think it's made him kind of mellow about the whole situation... knowing that I will turn out to be a beautiful young woman.

When did you get your first training bra... age 5?
Haha no actually, I was 12 before I started to wear one. By the time I hit age 14, I was already wearing a C cup.
Thanks guys. Good information. I'll try my best.
LeNeve Wrote:Thanks guys. Good information. I'll try my best.

Don't TRY....just do it....I know you can.
LeNeve Wrote:Thanks guys. Good information. I'll try my best.

You have to realize that the better you handle the situation, the better your relationship between you and her will end up. I wish my dad handled things differently, it was hard hearing that he wished he had gotten sons instead of daughters... I was never good enough for him and we have trouble speaking to each other because of it.

You also get to look forward to the things that you can teach her soon.. How to do basic maintenance on her first car, how to change a tire, how to knee a guy in the groin for touching your baby. It's time to start looking at those things that aren't too far away.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You also get to look forward to the things that you can teach her soon.
how to give a proper.... maybe thats to far
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You also get to look forward to the things that you can teach her soon.

oh snap. I don't know how to do that anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

true, but you know how you want to recieve one
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

true, but you know how you want to recieve one

I'll teach her how to fuck it up horribly so she gets a bad rep for knobbers, and no one wants one.
Pages: 1 2