Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, September 13, 2010 - Full work weeks suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Brampton Wrote:Andy reid already said if kob is healthy he's'gonna be the starter

That's so sad. Vick kicked ass yesterday. He played like he did back with the Falcons. These fans are too hungry to wait while we groom another quarterback.
Nussie_T Wrote:Yesterday was the Banjo Bowl in Winnipeg, we stomped some mmmmsaskatchewan ass. 31-2. Nothing beats a good football game, friends and some really drunk people!!!
:finger:
Spot is being extra :fag: today... He needs to stop playing crap.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Andy reid already said if kob is healthy he's'gonna be the starter

That's so sad. Vick kicked ass yesterday. He played like he did back with the Falcons. These fans are too hungry to wait while we groom another quarterback.
I hope they play Kolb. I have never been a fan of Vick. He is overrated as a quarterback.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Seriously though, I am always working if I am there. But I sit in the scoreboard and watch the game while I tell people what to do. Once in a while I might get really busy with radio and phone chatter and miss a play of two though. I actually missed Troy INT yesterday b/c I got busy and almost missed the OT TD, I caught it when he hit the line of scrimmage.

Security yesterday at the stadium was crazy! There were 4 different security companies working, plus the Bombers volunteers working. They were also being tight asses about everything.

4 different security companies? What a logistical nightmare!!!!

Are you sure they were all security though. One of them was probably ushers and another group was probably event managers of some sort.
LeNeve Wrote:I drank MGD last night instead of Bud Light. I have no kind of hangover feeling at all. Pretty sweet.

I will be soooooo proud of you if you stop drinking Bud products. I always fell good when a friend makes a good life decision, like quitting smoking, stop doing drugs or stop drinking Bud products.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I hope they play Kolb. I have never been a fan of Vick. He is overrated as a quarterback.

Overrated almost won them a game they were down 17 to a far better offensive top 5 team. I will take that kind of overrated.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I drank MGD last night instead of Bud Light. I have no kind of hangover feeling at all. Pretty sweet.

I will be soooooo proud of you if you stop drinking Bud products. I always fell good when a friend makes a good life decision, like quitting smoking, stop doing drugs or stop drinking Bud products.

I went to a beer tasting a week ago and tasted a blueberry beer. This beer tasted just like blueberries and was a deep blue color. It would make a great desert beer but not a slammer watching the game.

Does that count?
Pete say Hi to Boe when you go to Ohio...I'm so sad w/o him.... Confusedad: I miss him already and it's only been 1 night....four more to go...I HATE when he's not home w/me.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:oh.....its cause am radio is Lame

no seriously, if you have an aftermarket radio, you may need to power your antenna
its the factory radio, too much shit is tied to it to replace w/aftermarket. AM radio for baseball, football, and hockey games :duh:
All i get is static on AM
check the antenna cable, if it is fully seated in the radio, or if the antenna cable is rubbed through/broken.

what is the year of the vehicle?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Seriously though, I am always working if I am there. But I sit in the scoreboard and watch the game while I tell people what to do. Once in a while I might get really busy with radio and phone chatter and miss a play of two though. I actually missed Troy INT yesterday b/c I got busy and almost missed the OT TD, I caught it when he hit the line of scrimmage.

Security yesterday at the stadium was crazy! There were 4 different security companies working, plus the Bombers volunteers working. They were also being tight asses about everything.

4 different security companies? What a logistical nightmare!!!!

Are you sure they were all security though. One of them was probably ushers and another group was probably event managers of some sort.

I am mistaken only three plus the flight crew. G4 security was doing the gates, patting people down, checking bags and looking for rowdies. Then they had their regular security company working the east side to center north and Plaxin working the west side to center north. Event staff were wearing bright yellow shirts that said event staff.
MGD 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Overrated almost won them a game they were down 17 to a far better offensive top 5 team. I will take that kind of overrated.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I went to a beer tasting a week ago and tasted a blueberry beer. This beer tasted just like blueberries and was a deep blue color. It would make a great desert beer but not a slammer watching the game.

Does that count?
:fag: ...................shouldn't beer taste like beer????
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Does that count?

I LOVE Blueberry beers. I had a few this summer and they were all delicious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22