Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Resident Evil Afterlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got out of an advanced Imax screening. I like it, I like all the Resident Evil movies. Milla Jovovich, zombies and guns, how can you go wrong?

Anyway, the 3D was really interesting at most points, but at a few points it was not done as well.

Overall I think it might have been the best Resident Evil so far, but it is really hard to say one is better than the other.

Go see it for sure.
Pete Nice Wrote:Just got out of an advanced Imax screening. I like it, I like all the Resident Evil movies. Milla Jovovich, zombies and guns, how can you go wrong?

Anyway, the 3D was really interesting at most points, but at a few points it was not done as well.

Overall I think it might have been the best Resident Evil so far, but it is really hard to say one is better than the other.

Go see it for sure.

With as little as I actually make it to the movies, I'll probably have it downloaded before I get to the movies to see it.
But, IMAX in 3D? I've only seen one movie in 3D, Alice in Wonderland, and it wasn't done very good. I want to check another movie, one that was done with serious 3D. I believe, there are 2 ways to make 3D, actually shoot it with 3D cameras (better) and digitally put it 3D one a computer (worse).
I'm really hoping this 3D stuff goes away. (Should this be another thread?) And a big part of that is that I don't want to have to start paying an extra $1000 a TV, plus glasses, for it.
Too bad Mila Jovovich doesn't have slightly larger boobies.
i bleed green Wrote:Too bad Mila Jovovich doesn't have slightly larger boobies.

I think she is great how she is. Big boobs are fun and all, but on some chicks, the small just works real good. On Milla, her build is perfect. She is one of my favorites.
:whomo: