Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hip-Hop Hump Day Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may not be the right place for this tread but I though it made sense.

What old school Hip-Hop do you all want to hear? I want to hear, Wreckx-N-Effect - Rumpshaker

[youtube]iKKONgfNONU[/youtube]
Are you new here?
Old people.......what are you going to :poke:
i'll do it
moved to the correct area
I saw this last night and figured Derick would be more than happy to move it. Not a whole lot of moderating to do here since all of our members already know these things. :poke: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:moved to the correct area

That's very Irish of you. Kind of Winnipegian.
Joe In PA Wrote:I saw this last night and figured Derick would be more than happy to move it. Not a whole lot of moderating to do here since all of our members already know these things. :poke: :roflmao:
that was a solid job of moderating, shouldnt have to do that again for another 3-4 months.
Holy fuck.. I can't stop laughing!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hip hops songs..... ummmmmmm.... Does Old school Limp Bizkit count? I have no clue... Hard Rock all the way! :rock: :rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hip hops songs..... ummmmmmm.... Does Old school Limp Bizkit count? I have no clue... Hard Rock all the way! :rock: :rock:
Don't go hijacking our modertors thread with your hip hop crap.
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hip hops songs..... ummmmmmm.... Does Old school Limp Bizkit count? I have no clue... Hard Rock all the way! :rock: :rock:
Don't go hijacking our modertors thread with your hip hop crap.

Oops... sorrrrry. My bad... Back to your moderating
[Image: threadjacked.gif]
I would like to know what JDubb was doing 15-20 years ago, while in Minnesota, and why this song sticks out in his head. Could be a great story.
LeNeve Wrote:I would like to know what JDubb was doing 15-20 years ago, while in Minnesota, and why this song sticks out in his head. Could be a great story.

He was our age back then.
Pages: 1 2