Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9/8/10 .... seriously, where did summer go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Iva13 Wrote:Pete would NEVER be on the same team as that crazy man

You are correct.

Anyone but him.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Blue cheese is awesome. Good on burgers, amazing with Buffalo Wings.
Right.

Derick Wrote:Ranch FTW
Wrong.

:high5:

If you go to an original wing place in Buffalo, like Duff's and ask for Ranch, they won't serve you. Anyone who uses ranch with wings probably likes cock in the ass.
i just dont like the shit taste of blue cheese

Then you don't use anything.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And yes, I had to google "FTW" to find out what it means.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GTFO

And I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what GTFO means. Gran turismo fucking omologato?
Blue cheese is still awesome.
Get The Fuck Out

Huh.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll pass on the blue cheese.. :barf: .. thunks though.

Blue cheese is awesome. Good on burgers, amazing with Buffalo Wings.

:barf:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why is it so hard to believe that I have done many cool things and been to many cool events?

I could call probably 5 people right now who could place me there and I also probably have my paystub for the day. I worked in the same capacity there I do at Heinz Field now, and was sitting in the press box watching the game.

They are just fucking with you
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll pass on the blue cheese.. :barf: .. thunks though.

I like blue cheese, roaring 40's is so stinky but flavorful. I love melting a thin slice or crumbles over a nice thick steak or in a roast beef, crasian, and almond slice salad.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

That sounds fucking delicious.

I could go for either for lunch today. Not going to happen but I do have pizza!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GTFO

And I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what GTFO means. Gran turismo fucking omologato?
Get The Fuck Out

Huh.
This must be your first day on the internet.
Nussie_T Wrote:I had a dream last night about zombies (my first ever dream about zombies). Whatdatmean?

The end is near :eek:
Brian in NY Wrote:Ha ha, Pete and JIW are in the same band of buds.

Through IB in there too, Big Grin
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Right.

Derick Wrote:Ranch FTW
Wrong.

:high5:

If you go to an original wing place in Buffalo, like Duff's and ask for Ranch, they won't serve you. Anyone who uses ranch with wings probably likes cock in the ass.

Amen.
If there was a religion based on buffalo wings, I'd be in it.

Me too. In 2004, I made a schedule of all the places in town that had wing nights, when they were, which were the cheapest and which were the best. I knew all the best places for the least money. Still know the places, just not the wing nights. Within a 1/4 mile of my house are two of the top 5 places in PGH for wings. That was a major factor in buying my house.

I actually really like Buffalo Wild Wings. They always cook their wings well done (my favorite) and their sauces are real good.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Russians have distinct facial features, especially in the eye area, but no where near Asian. Uzbekies and KHazaki's look Asian though.
since your wife is asian, do they have sideways vaginas?

She grew up on the European side of Russia, so she is European.

I have never banged an Asian, so if she was Asian, I would be able to cross that off the list. But alas, she is not.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what GTFO means. Gran turismo fucking omologato?
Get The Fuck Out

Huh.
This must be your first day on the internet.

I guess so.
I've never seen either of those.
What is Juliard? An acting school? Is it good? Where is it? Is it hard to get into?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'll pass on the blue cheese.. :barf: .. thunks though.

I like blue cheese, roaring 40's is so stinky but flavorful. I love melting a thin slice or crumbles over a nice thick steak or in a roast beef, crasian, and almond slice salad.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

:barf:
Brian in NY Wrote:Ha ha, Pete and JIW are in the same band of buds.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16