Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Crashed my bike at the track today. Yes, I'm fine. Knee hurts a little, not sure if its from when I hit the ground or if the bike landed on me. Bike is pretty much ok, too. Cracked the headlight lens, the bulb is still ok. And broke the foot peg off.

Thanks to the air fence that saved me in turn 2
Dude. I'm glad you are okay, and especially glad your bike is okay. Any pics or videos.
Glad you're okay. How fast were you going?
Damn, glad you're ok, that must have gotten the heart racing quite a bit.
Man that's the thing about motorcycles...it's always a matter of when, not if.

Glad you're ok brother.
Derick Wrote:Crashed my bike at the track today. Yes, I'm fine. Knee hurts a little, not sure if its from when I hit the ground or if the bike landed on me. Bike is pretty much ok, too. Cracked the headlight lens, the bulb is still ok. And broke the foot peg off.

Thanks to the air fence that saved me in turn 2
:worthlesswopics:

Seriously though, it's good to hear that you're ok
Glad you're ok. Pics would be awesome, though.
Glad you're ok bro. Looking forward to some pics.
i dont think there is gonna be any pics of me crashing. I have pics of the broken parts of the bike and a section of air fence. I'll post those later. I was probably going about 120 at the time.
OMG Derick!!! I'm glad you are ok! That is one of my worst fears whenever we go to the track is that Jim is going to get hurt. Thankfully it hasn't happened and hopefully it never will.
Those air barriers are life savers (literally). My mother in law is a paramedic has attended to the motorcross for event stand by and she's seen plenty of people fly into them and live to tell the tale.
My father in law is one of the top engineers for the province of MB, he gets every traffic report and analyze them on how it can be fixed so it never happens again. They normally don't use barriers in MB except for the on highway crews were they have water barriers up (and that was his idea!)
Derick Wrote:i dont think there is gonna be any pics of me crashing. I have pics of the broken parts of the bike and a section of air fence. I'll post those later. I was probably going about 120 at the time.

I think if you were doing 120 there'd be a bit more damage. Probably just felt that fast while you were sliding on your ass.

Glad you're ok.
Shoya Tomizawa died from a MotoGP accident this weekend. Saw the replay and it was pretty nasty.
Joe In PA Wrote:I think if you were doing 120 there'd be a bit more damage. Probably just felt that fast while you were sliding on your ass.

Glad you're ok.
I know I came out of turn 1 at about 8g's in 3rd rolled on the throttle to pass the guy and was at about 13/14g's
Geez Derick, you're a lucky you didn't get injured badly. Glad you doing alright.

Knightryda is out riding his quad today. I got a message from him that he crashed and might have cracked or broke some ribs. I am waiting for him to get home to see if I am taking him to the hospital.
Pages: 1 2