Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Last Exorcism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't seen it, but I read that people are pissed off about the ending. Has anyone seen it?

This article has a full spoiler about the ending of the movie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-ambiguous-last-exorcism-ending-causes-controversy.html">http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-t ... versy.html</a><!-- m -->

I suddenly have no interest in it at all.
Good thing I had zero interest in seeing this movie to begin with.
Most horror movies i just think, "how quick would this movie be over if the person owned a gun?" Then i think the movie is stupid.

Movies like the exorcist, stigmata, and this one scare the shit out of me. I'd be like Rich, covering my eyes and shit. I don't want to see it cause i'm a pussy.
negadave Wrote:Most horror movies i just think, "how quick would this movie be over if the person owned a gun?" Then i think the movie is stupid.

Movies like the exorcist, stigmata, and this one scare the shit out of me. I'd be like Rich, covering my eyes and shit. I don't want to see it cause i'm a pussy.

Freddy, Jason and other slasher movies do nothing for me. The paranormal movies are the ones that scare me.

I was looking forward to seeing this movie and even though I didn't check out the spoiler I'm less likely to pay to see it if people were dissappointed in the ending.
Could be under "girls with guns" could be here. I don't know.
[youtube]oq9tEi8FrAw[/youtube]
Joe In PA Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Most horror movies i just think, "how quick would this movie be over if the person owned a gun?" Then i think the movie is stupid.

Freddy, Jason and other slasher movies do nothing for me. The paranormal movies are the ones that scare me.

I was looking forward to seeing this movie and even though I didn't check out the spoiler I'm less likely to pay to see it if people were dissappointed in the ending.

I am totally creeped out by demonic stuff... It scary as fuck. If someone hung a cross upside down in my house, I'd have to leave.... I wouldn't even risk it.
I remember watching the orginal "The Omen" with Gregory Peck and Lee Remick on HBO when I was a kid in the late 1970's (Yeah...I know. I'm old). That movie scared the shit out of me. One of the best demonic possession movies ever.
Hondo Wrote:I remember watching the orginal "The Omen" with Gregory Peck and Lee Remick on HBO when I was a kid in the late 1970's (Yeah...I know. I'm old). That movie scared the shit out of me. One of the best demonic possession movies ever.

I saw it probably when I was too young to see it, I had nightmares from it. My dad thought it was fun to let us watch those, he never thought about how it would traumatize little kids.