Dudebro Nation

Full Version: New job for Joe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty wild way to earn a living.
[youtube]LIjC7DjoVe8[/youtube]

2:50 secs :roflmao: Old guys are funny
A crosswind would be a real bitch in that job
I'll pass on that one.. :?
fuck that
I'm not jobless. I'm also very afraid of heights.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm not jobless. I'm also very afraid of heights.

I know. I remembered reading you were afraid to stand on the top of a 6ft step ladder. Just joking around.

Now i feel like a :fag: for complaining about having to work at 30ft
negadave Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm not jobless. I'm also very afraid of heights.

I know. I remembered reading you were afraid to stand on the top of a 6ft step ladder. Just joking around.

Now i feel like a :fag: for complaining about having to work at 30ft

Derick knows, I had him get on the ladder here to hang something on the side of my house when we were getting ready for my BBQ. To my credit though, that ladder is falling apart.
This job would be awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:This job would be awesome.
Reminds me of the topic on the show the other day: Claims your friends make that you think are B.S. , but there's no real way to prove or dissprove. Your saying you'd take this job, no hesitation??? I don't know dude.....smells kinda fishy ;-)
negadave Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This job would be awesome.
Reminds me of the topic on the show the other day: Claims your friends make that you think are B.S. , but there's no real way to prove or dissprove. Your saying you'd take this job, no hesitation??? I don't know dude.....smells kinda fishy ;-)

I am positive they have safety lines and the pay is probably redonkulous.
I don't want to be the richest man in the graveyard. To say you've done somthing 99% of the world hasn't done though..... worth something
I'd be in the helicopter screaming, "Take me back down!"
Heeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll No!

More power to them, but no chance in hell that a stiff breeze is going to end my life.
Whats the pay for these guys?
LeNeve Wrote:Whats the pay for these guys?

Not nearly enough to get me up there lol
Pages: 1 2