Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm supposed to be on vacation right now. However, my best friend decided this weekend was the weekend he'd pick up a strain of MERSA and wind up in the hospital. So I'm here waiting for him to get out and seeing how much we can salvage. In the meantime, here's this week's installment of a brand new model to the team.

Up Next:

Shauna Noelle
5'6
34-25-35
Oceanside, CA

[Image: 4a85a7fee67b2.jpg]
[Image: 4bf1a7a2023cf.jpg]
[Image: 4c438550eba27.jpg]
[Image: 4a7f9b5921e68.jpg]
[Image: 4c07d81bd8da0.jpg]
[Image: 4c10ed77e4b41.jpg]
great body, fucked up face. Cant wait for you to get back from vacation and post a proper girl
How old is she? She has a maturity look to her, like she could be in her late 20s.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How old is she? She has a maturity look to her, like she could be in her late 20s.

She's actually only 20
:hitit:
Derick Wrote:great body, fucked up face. Cant wait for you to get back from vacation and post a proper girl

I agree with Derick shes a total Butter Face ...
if you bag it, i would tag it !!! :wanker:
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How old is she? She has a maturity look to her, like she could be in her late 20s.

She's actually only 20

Is she a smoker?
She kinda looks like she had a kid already. The pics with her mouth closed look better.
I will give you credit Paul, Pics 1 and 4, she is actually in the water, and pics 2 and 3 near water. You know how I enjoy the wet pics, but in this case if she was face down in the water, the pics would be sooooooo much better
Paul -- What is the going rate for 2 of your top girls to come to the track and hold an umbrella for me. I think I need some umbrella girls
I would fuck her in the ass until her ass ript (Dorothy steeze)
beaver teeth. ouch.
dildo_baggins Wrote:
Derick Wrote:great body, fucked up face. Cant wait for you to get back from vacation and post a proper girl

I agree with Derick shes a total Butter Face ...
if you bag it, i would tag it !!! :wanker:
Or give it to her :doggystyle: . I would.